Something's cooking on the set
- Concentric: Standing on its own. Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;06/29/98, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p41
Presents an interview with John Peters, executive vice president and general manager of network services at the Concentric Network Corporation. Strategy Concentric used to remain competitiveness; Incorporation of the products by the Netscape company and the Microsoft Corporation in the services...
- No accounting for taste. Wild, Damian // Public Finance;11/11/94, p32
Interviews Peter-John Rice, finance officer of the housing department of Kirklees MDC. Career history of Rice; Activities of Rice as member of the Huddersfield Canal Society; Aim of the Society.
- Work-Life Quiz: PJ Kirby, Hardwicke Building. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/21/2013, p34
The article presents an interview with barrister Peter John Kirby of Hardwicke Building who discusses his first job, favorite film, and the best thing in his job.
- The App Squad. Ishizuka, Kathy // School Library Journal;May2011, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p38
An interview is presented with a number of librarians, including Linda Baum, Laura Pearle, and John Peters, who are all involved in the journal's efforts to review book apps (mobile device applications). The group comments on what makes a particular app successful, the benefits of using apps in...
- MEET THE REVIEWER: JOHN PETERS. // School Library Journal;Sep2015, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p191
An interview is presented with book reviewer John Peters. When asked how he became involved with librarianship, he says he started as a volunteer library assistant in junior high school. He discusses his time spent working for the New York Public Library (NYPL), his reviewing for the periodical...
- 31% see more promos in '97: Menu brand-counts rise. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1s
Reports on findings from `FoodService Director' periodical's study of menu-brand trends in the United States. Non-commercial operators' promotion of manufacturer brands daily and weekly; Increase in the number of food kiosks; Initiatives launched by soup marketers Campbell's and Stockpot; Taco...
- Breakfast cart revs up Marathon Oil Tower sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the impact of the introduction of breakfast carts on the sales made by the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. Information on the operations of the cart; Details on the service offered by the carts; Reference to the affordability of the commodities offered; Factors which influence...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p60
Presents a schedule of events for the food service industry in Canada and the U.S. from November 2004 to October 2005.
- New castle has food for kids, jobs for teens. Jabat, Kim // Food & Nutrition (00464384);Spring90, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the Summer Food Service Program in New Castle, Delaware. Sponsors of the program; Purpose of the program; Benefits generated by kids from the program.