Recycling Capital At Mack-Cali
- Mack-Cali makes big management changes. Ruth, Joao-Pierre S. // Business News New Jersey;04/26/99, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p6
Reports on management changes at New Jersey-based real estate investment trust Mack-Cali. Departure of chief executive Thomas Rizk; Assumption of leadership by Mitchell Hersh; Merger of The Mack Co. and Cali Realty in 1997; Profiles on Rizk and Hersh; Reaction of the real estate industry to...
- Mack-Cali needs new leader ... and new plan. BURD, JOSHUA // njbiz;11/10/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p1
The article discusses the challenges faced by real estate investment trust (REIT) company Mack-Cali Realty Corp. as it looks for the successor of its chief executive officer (CEO), Mitchell Hersh, its foray into the multifamily sector, and the instability in the office market. It also discusses...
- Mack-Cali hosts client-centric seminar. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/8/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 23, p45
A photograph of business leaders from the New York City area is presented as they attend a seminar hosted by Mack-Cali Realty Corp. at the hotel Westchester Marriott Tarrytown in New York.
- Mack-Cali and Prentiss Call it Off. // National Mortgage News;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p80
Reports on the aborted merger between office real estate reinvestment trusts, Mack-Cali Realty Corp. and Prentiss Properties Trust. Mack-Cali's implementation of a growth strategy; Share repurchase program approved by Mack-Cali's board of directors; Terms of the termination agreement.
- $2.3 Billion Merger Creates a Major Player in the Office REIT Sector. // National Mortgage News;07/17/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p24
Focuses on the impact in the real estate investment trust (REIT) market of the merger of Mack-Cali Realty Corp. and Prentiss Properties Trust. Estimates of the combined property portfolio of the companies; Terms of the merger.
- REIT Transactions at a Glance. // National Mortgage News;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p11
Reports on developments relating to real estate investment trusts in the United States as of August 14, 2000. Acquisition by Mack-Cali Realty Corp. of office property in Parsippany, New Jersey; Opening by Equity Office Properties Trust Inc. of office buildings in several cities; Credit facility...
- Mack-Call Merger? // Business News New Jersey;04/03/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on the proposed merger of real estate investment trusts, Mack-Cali Realty and Reckson Associates Realty in New Jersey. Consolidation of the commercial properties; Value of the deal; Size of the assets of the companies.
- Reckson and Mack-Cali discussing mega-merger. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;04/09/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p3
Highlights the speculative news item about the merger of United States-based real estate investment trusts Reckson Associates Realty Corp. and Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Amount of commercial space that will be owned by the two firms if they merge; Background of Reckson's operations in Westchester...
- Real Estate Blockbuster. P., Shankar // njbiz;2/20/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the acquisition of The Gale Co. by Mack-Cali Realty, a real estate investment trust in Cranford, New Jersey. Value of the acquisition; Terms of the deal; Advantages of acquisition for the position of Mack-Cali in the state's office market.