- Snow Hits Soho in Fall. Pallay, Jessica // DNR: Daily News Record;4/18/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the opening of the retail stores of two snowboarding apparel retailers in New York City in 2005. Plans of Vermont-based snowboarding label Burton for its retail store; Overview of the retail store of snow and skate-centric label DC Shoes Co.; Discussion on the market focus of the two...
- NB Grows in Brooklyn. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;8/28/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 34, p10
The article reports that Gary Muhrcke opened his fifth New Balance store at in Brooklyn, New York City on July 19, 2006. The store is the athletic company's first in the borough. The store features New Balance's new design with a few modifications. The floor is a lighter wood, with no red...
- DC SHIRT. // BMX Plus;Jul2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p92
Features the DC shirt designed by DC Shoe Co. for bicyclists. Description; Texture; Availability.
- Models of Success. Bhonslay, Marianne // SGB;Aug2007, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p24
The article discusses sporting good retail stores that are using unique design elements to boost interest and sales. The article describes the store designs that WD Partners consulting firm created for New Balance, which are expected to increase sales by five to twenty percent. The article...
- Berlin Nike Town to premiere. Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;04/02/99, Vol. 177 Issue 63, p13
No abstract available.
- Bowling Shop Opens. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/14/98, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p12
Reports that the Rusty J's Proshop bowling gear store has opened for business in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- NikeTown's invasion of London. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/15/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the opening of the Nike Town Store in London, England. Estimates of the store's construction cost; Description of the store's features.
- Scoring the winning design. Carlton, Rachel // Display & Design Ideas;Jun2002, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p18
Provides information on the design of the retail store of Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. at the Mall in Robinson near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Information on the design of the store; Techniques used in the design and construction of the store; Elements of the design.
- DC to Launch Snowboard and Binding Line. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Jan2008, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that DC Shoes Co. is getting into the business of making snowboards and bindings. For its inaugural board line, DC will offer five series of boards, including one women's line, with a varied range of sizes. All of the boards are either true twin tips or directional twin tips....