- More curves. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2004, Issue 5372, p7
Reports on the launching of curved bed and bedside table from Tom Schneider Designs.
- A classic charm. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p26
Interviews Julian Bowen businessman in the furniture industry in England. Achievements; Educational background; Views on job satisfaction.
- Finer points. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p38
Describes the innovations and furniture designs of furniture firms in Great Britain. Calypso; Tom Schneider Designs; Corndell; Six-drawer chest; TV chest of drawers; Color combinations; Line engravings.
- Brand consolidation. Schneider, Tom // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2009, Issue 5621, p26
The article focuses on the design of British furniture maker Tom Schneider. He states that his aim is to design furniture that never goes out of fashion. He believes that there are more space for prototyping and that he can work on more new stuff. Schneider launched his design hub, a showroom...
- CURVE THE TREND. // Cabinet Maker;3/25/2011, Issue 5730, p18
The article discusses the design process of the Tom Schneider Dune Chaise Lounge. Designer Schneider has started the chaise lounge with the joint aims of creating a beautiful piece of furniture which is unique and distinctive. He states that a chaise lounge is a piece that is definitely a luxury...
- Life and nature are an inspiration. // Cabinet Maker;5/18/2007, Issue 5538, p39
An interview with Tom Schneider Designs founder Tom Schneider is presented. When asked what attracted him to the furniture industry, he responds by saying that as a child he was always passionate about designing and making things using wood. Schneider states that he is not influenced by other...
- Auditing Your Career. Zigelstein, Trevor // CMA Management;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p9
Assesses the career opportunities of business professionals in the United States. Attitudes to consider toward a job; How to keep one's job.
- Vietnam work culture different than China. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;8/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p24
Compares the work culture of Vietnam and China. Set of rules for Vietnamese production workers and their Chinese counterparts; Attitude towards free time; Attitudes obtained from a sense of pride and independence the Vietnamese gained during years of French rule; Efforts of furniture companies...
- Happy to see others succeed. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p35
The article interviews William Landale about his job as managing director of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Lombok. He discussed his reasons for choosing his career path. He also described the best and worst bits of the job. Job satisfaction to him constitutes succeeding and working with...