Tracy Beckes on Coaching to Change the Person Behind the Service
- 5 TIPS ON HIRING A BUSINESS COACH. // Finweek;12/17/2009, p11
The article provides tips in hiring a business coach.
- THE CERTIFIED COACH: A BRAND YOU SHOUL DBE ABLE TO TRUST. Laff, Michael // T+D;Apr2007, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p38
The article focuses on the certification of coaching profession. According to the author, coaches are distinct from other business consultants since they position themselves in more of an advisory role as partners with the client. He details that coach certification requires practitioners to...
- Rebranding your design business -- sometimes you can't do it alone. Scarrott, John // Design Week (Online Edition);11/10/2015, p6
The article focuses on the approaches for rebranding design businesses. Topics discussed include the decision to rebrand the industrial design business, the engagement of personal life to business, the significance of getting a coach for the business, the search for a strategic brand...
- It's time UK business found star coaches to propel it to greatness. Fitchew, Jonathan // Grocer;8/10/2013, p57
The article offers the author's insights on the need of the businesses in Great Britain to recognise coaching culture to tread the fine line between strategic and tactical, and the individual and the team.
- From the Editor. Wiater, Diane M. // Journal of Practical Consulting;Fall2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, pii
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including leadership coaching, organizational assessment tool and consultant's role in private equity firms.
- THE LONG VIEW: RITA BAILEY. // T+D;Mar2009, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p76
This article presents an interview with Rita Bailey, an international speaker and consultant specializing in people success strategies as well as leadership, culture, branding, and innovation. Bailey explains some of the key aspects of a people-focused organizational culture. She also recalls an...
- Smooth travels. Perlik, Allison // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p114
Examine the role of business consultants on the success of corporations. Role of transition management in the changing markets and competition; Contribution of Northup Kratochwill, a certified behavioral and values analyst to Target Training International organization; Employment of multi-step...
- Businesses can benefit from outside advice. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // Business News New Jersey;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p12
Presents some advice to businesses using the services of consultants. Consultants for business planning; Niche areas of consultants; Avoiding making bad consultant decisions.
- Putting `theory' into practice. Mariotti, John // Industry Week/IW;12/15/97, Vol. 246 Issue 23, p106
Opinion. Comments on the theoretical exercises of businessmen. Problem with theoretical practices; Tips on how to operate a business; Practices that work for a business; Characteristics of business authors.