- Things to do: take the time to smell the roses. // Cabinet Maker;3/17/2006, Issue 5479, p39
The article presents an interview of Graham Edwards, marketing director of Dreams, related to furniture industry . When ask about who he mostly admire in the industry, Edwards mentioned Mike Clare,who is his boss in the company sheering hard work and determination. When asked again regarding the...
- Sales soar at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p4
The article reports on the increase of bed retailer Dreams' sales in Great Britain. According to the report, the company had predicted in December 2007 that it would see sales pass the Â£195m mark for 2007, and despite the tough trading conditions, the company has achieved what it has...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p4
Reports that British bedroom furniture retailer Dreams opened nine stores on Boxing Day 2003. Store locations; Company's success in meeting the target of 100 stores by the end of 2003.
- Expansion on target, says Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;7/3/2009, Issue 5644, p7
The article reports on the expansion target of bed retailer Dreams to open 35 new stores in 2009 in Great Britain. It states that as of July 2009, Dreams has opened 19 new stores including the newly opened stores in Clapham and Ruislip. The company points out its expansion target was made due to...
- Dreams tops UK growth list. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p5
The article reports on the selection of bed store Dreams as the fastest growing retailer in Great Britain in a survey of European entrepreneurs. The criteria of job creation and turnover were used. Three hundred jobs were created by Dreams and its turnover increased in 2005. The company is...
- People. // Cabinet Maker;3/31/2006, Issue 5481, p8
The article presents news briefs relevant to personnel changes and appointments within the furniture industry in Great Britain compiled as of March 2006. Graham Edwards has been appointed to the position of marketing director of Dreams in High Wycombe. Sally Edwards has been promoted to sales...
- Dreams Plc set to expand into the West. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p3
Focuses on bed retailer Dreams PLC's plan to open four branches in Great Britain in April 1998. Executive promotions and appointments.
- Closures spell end of a Dream. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p2
Reports on the closure of the store run by the franchisee of furniture maker, Dreams in East Anglia, England. Estimates of the losses sustained by the stores.
- Dominant farces at work in the market. // Cabinet Maker;8/25/2006, Issue 5502, p28
The article provides updates on the market position of bed retailers in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain in 2005. According to analyst Allegra Strategies, the top ten bed retailers account 65% of sales, 17% occupied by independent retailers and smaller specialists, and 24% in...