A classic charm
- Chairman extraordinary. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p18
Profiles Julian Bowen, owner of Nottinghamshire, England-based furniture retailer Julian Bowen Ltd. Career background; Educational attainment; Organizational affiliations. INSET: Julian Bowen CV.
- Spreading happiness. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p30
Interviews Tom Schneider, owner of Tom Schneider Designs. Historical background of the business; Greatest influence on his career; Style of living room; Views on the next big thing in interiors; Worst customer; Achievements; Views on success and job satisfaction; Future plans.
- Auditing Your Career. Zigelstein, Trevor // CMA Management;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p9
Assesses the career opportunities of business professionals in the United States. Attitudes to consider toward a job; How to keep one's job.
- Vietnam work culture different than China. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;8/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p24
Compares the work culture of Vietnam and China. Set of rules for Vietnamese production workers and their Chinese counterparts; Attitude towards free time; Attitudes obtained from a sense of pride and independence the Vietnamese gained during years of French rule; Efforts of furniture companies...
- Happy to see others succeed. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p35
The article interviews William Landale about his job as managing director of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Lombok. He discussed his reasons for choosing his career path. He also described the best and worst bits of the job. Job satisfaction to him constitutes succeeding and working with...
- An alternative view. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2004, Issue 5372, p30
Interviews Dominic Holland executive in the furniture industry at the Furniture Awards in Great britain. Views on what constitutes success or job satisfaction; Achievements; Comment about the industry. INSET: Dominic Holland.
- Staged for adventure. // Cabinet Maker;4/16/2004, Issue 5384, p30
Interviews Ron Hasker, furniture maker in Great Britain. Career history; Contributions of Ron Hasker in the furniture industry; Level of job satisfaction.
- Settling for success. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p34
Interviews Emma Delea, Qualitas conciliation service manager in Great Britain. Career in the furniture industry; Source of job satisfaction and professional success; Personal style in interior decoration.
- Trolley service with a smile. Cooke, Edwin // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2007, Issue 5529, p35
The article presents views and insights of author concerning service assembling furniture. The author offers information how he started his furniture company Flat Pack Amigos. He also shares his idea concerning a demand for a service assembling furniture and what constitutes job satisfaction in...