- Uph. maker Life Style files Ch. 11. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/2/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p2
The article reports that upholstered furniture maker LifeStyle Furniture has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, which owes its top 20 unsecured creditors $3.6 million. According to Danny Dempsey, president of LifeStyle, the company ran into financial problems when several of its...
- Lifestyle puts hie hopes on sales drive. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p6
Reports on cabinet firm, Lifestyle Furniture's expansion of the company's British sales team. Implication of the move on the company's sales; Strategies devised by the firm to expand its market cover; Key executives of the company.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p9
Features several furnitures in England. Key features of Cadiz sofa from Alstons; Availability of Boston Living Range old oak dining set from Lifestyle Furniture; Design of Arlington cabinet from Arlington Interiors.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p10
Features various furniture products. Design of the Amelia grand sofa from Wade Upholstery; Range of finishes available for the Classic collection of white bedroom furniture from Igoe Furniture; Quality of the Versailles six drawer tall chest from Lifestyle Furniture.
- Leading retailers create excitement in different ways. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;8/19/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p20
Cites key issues relevant to the U.S. furniture industry that were discussed by a panel of merchandising executives from the sector. Proactive relationships with consumers and suppliers; Marketing initiatives; Growth targets and strategies.
- Brady-Proesch gets Jackson marketing post. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p24
Reports on the selection of Pam Brady-Proesch as marketing executive of Jackson Furniture Industries in Tennessee. Career history of Brady-Proesch; Responsibility of the manager.
- She's on the ball with a hairband. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p39
Presents an interview with Anna Edwards, marketing director of Comfyballs, regarding her career in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Career influences; Motivations in the furniture business; Ideas for the improvement of the industry.
- Laura Ashley reshuffle. // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p5
Reports that the departure of Laura Ashley marketing and public relations director Ann Donaghy has prompted a restructuring of the British furniture retailer's marketing department.
- Bosses gen up on cost cutting. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p6
Reports the convention of furniture manufacturers top executives on subsidized lean manufacturing course in Manchester, England. Objectives of Accelerated Route to Lean Manufacturing course; Contact online information of the course; Focus on the subsidy based on the European Social Fund.