A clearer focus
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll," which appeared in the October 11, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of the new management of British furniture firm Silentnight Holdings PLC composed of chief executive Nino Allenza...
- Clarkes keep Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p3
The article reports on the decision of Soundersleep to trade its way out of debt by taking its Silentnight Group out of the British market. Debt has been accumulated due to Silentnight Group's ownership of Parker Knoll, Stag and Ducal. Jon and Peter Clarke owns 75 percent of Soundersleep,...
- Here for the long haul. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p12
Reports on an interview with Nino Allenza and Michelle Scott, chief executive and communications director respectively of British furniture maker Silentnight Holdings, about their corporate growth plans for the firm. Improvement of subsidiaries' management capabilities; Improvement of lead...
- Parker Knoll in Polish supplier change. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p6
Reports on the denial of Nino Allenza, Silentnight Group chief executive, regarding claims the company has changed its Polish manufacturer for the Parker Knoll By Design upholstery in Great Britain. Claim of the company to have two Polish suppliers to guarantee production; Expectation on the...
- Heights of success. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p26
Interviews Michelle Scott, director of people and communications division at furniture maker Silentnight Holdings. Career background; Job satisfaction; Impact of the Internet on furniture business; Expected trend in interiors.
- Silentnight goes back to the Clarke family. // Cabinet Maker;1/19/2007, Issue 5521, p4
The article reports that Nino Allenza, former chief executive of Silentnight Group, sold his 25% shares in parent company Soundersleep in Great Britain. Allenza together with his partner Michelle Scott sold the stake to John Clarke, one of the founding members of Soundersleep. The management...
- Allenza moves to Soundasleep. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p3
Reports on the resignation of Nino Allenza as CEO of Silentnight Group company in Great Britain. Selection of Allenza as executive at Soundasleep; Career highlights; Contributions of Allenza to Silentnight.
- Cabinet reshuffle. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p3
Reports that Silentnight Holdings has restructured the management of its cabinet businesses according to chief executive Nino Allenza.
- Gill leaves Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p8
Reports on personnel changes at furniture retailer Silentnight Group in Great Britain. Reason for the resignation of commercial director Steve Gill; Appointment of David Cruddos as group sales director; Statement of CEO Nino Allenza on the conflict between the group and Gill.