Painting A Vivid Picture of HR
- Clorox reports record results. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/10/98, Vol. 254 Issue 6, p20
Provides an overview on the financial performance of Clorox Corp. for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ending June 30, 1998. Factors attributed to the company's growth.
- Maxforce series of seminars under way. // Pest Control;Sep97, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p37
Announces Maxforce Professional Insect Control baiting product manufacturer Clorox Co.'s sponsorship of a series of seminars on ant and cockroach baiting in the United States. Program schedule; Registration fee; Contact information.
- S.O.S. brushes off Brillo lawsuit to vindicate TV spot. // Brandweek;3/18/96, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p12
Reports that Clorox successfully defended its S.O.S. soap pads in the US District Court when the court denied a petition by rival Dial and Brillo soap pads.
- New products pump Clorox growth. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;6/16/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p22
Considers the success of Clorox Co. in 1997 with a line of new products. Sales figures; Increased advertising spending; The increased advertising in support of its Brita water filtration systems.
- Clorox reports record earnings. Harvilicz, Helena // Chemical Market Reporter;04/27/98, Vol. 253 Issue 17, p30
Reports on the record earnings of Clorox Co. as of April 27, 1998. Percentage increase of revenues.
- From the NSTA Calendar: A Chance to Win $50,000 for Your School. // NSTA Express;9/12/2011, p6
The article invites applications from U.S. schools for Clorox Co.'s Power a Bright Future school grant program.
- DDB Needham rides away with Clorox's Armor All. // Advertising Age;12/16/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 51, p36
Reveals that Clorox Co. is moving its $5 million Armor All automotive cleaning products account to DDB Needham Worldwide from Foote, Cone & Belding.
- Continuous improvement at clorox. Cottrell, David M.; Stocks, Kevin D. // Internal Auditor;Feb95, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p38
Reports on the improvements in the internal auditing department of Clorox Company. Centralization of the internal auditing function; Quality Leadership Training Program that forced auditors to re-think of their roles in terms of customer satisfaction and quality; Documentation of the `Internal...
- Maver named GM at Clorox Co. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p40
Reports on the appointment of John Maver as general manager of Clorox Co.'s professional products division.