Eli Lilly, Biotech Venture Capitalist
- Minority program pays off for Eli Lilly. Miller, Susan H. // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/12/99, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p7B
Focuses on the program to encourage hiring and promoting minority executives at Eli Lilly & Co. Compliance with affirmative action laws prompting the program; Emphasis on changing the corporate culture to boost representation of minorities in the company's staff.
- Run for governor is tempting Tobias. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p4
Reports that former Eli Lilly & Co. chairman Randall Thomas is planning to run for Indiana governor in 2004. Career background of the executive; Qualifications required for governor nominees; Other local executives who are planning to run for public office in the state.
- Second home on the range. Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/07/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p59
Focuses on Ed West, the public relations director of Eli Lilly and Co. Recreational activities as a real-life rancher; Passion for business and raising cattle; Background information on how he became a rancher; Personal information.
- Sidney Taurel. // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/09/99, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p9B
Profiles Indianapolis, Indiana-based Eli Lilly & Co. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Sidney Taurel. Family background; Company profile; Educational attainment; Contribution to the city's public and civic life.
- Chris Miskel, 33. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/4/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p18B
The article profiles Chris Miskel, director of global brand development at Eli Lilly and Co., and one of the honorees of the "Indianapolis Business Journal's" Forty Under 40 for 2008. He earned an MBA at Harvard Business School in 2000. At Eli Lilly, Miskel is in charge of global strategy for...
- Prozac. Wilke, Michael // Advertising Age;6/29/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 26, pS31
Profiles Andrew Hotchkiss, group brand leader of Eli Lilly & Co.'s Prozac. Comments from Hotchkiss; The real driver for the campaign being the treatment gap, according to Hotchkiss; Mention of the DTC campaigns.
- Lilly's top lawyer tenacious, cool under fire. Schuckel, Kathleen // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/10/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p26
Features female executive and corporation counsel Rebecca Kendall of Eli Lilly and Co. Educational background; Cases held by Kendall; Roles involved in the position of Kendall as senior vice president and general counsel.
- Taurel takes top spot at Lilly. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/28/98, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p3
Reports on the appointment of Sidney Taurel as chairman of drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co. Departure of Randall Tobias from company; Achievements of Taurel as chief executive officer and president.
- A LOOK BACK. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p12A
Reports that Eli Lilly and Co. executives held the top five slots among the highest-paid executives in public companies in Indianapolis, Indiana.