LANSING TAKES LEVY REIGNS
- Q&A With a Concession Stand Visionary. Schussler, Steven // MinnesotaBusiness;Dec2010, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p48
An interview with Andy Lansing, president of Levy Restaurants is presented. When asked about the greatest sacrifice that he had surpassed in reaching the point to where he is standing now, he refers the times when he was away from his family. He asserts that staying true to his family and...
- PEOPLE. Mullman, Jeremy // Crain's Chicago Business;10/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p8
Levy Restaurants Inc., known for bringing haute-er cuisine to the ballpark, is moving into beer and hot dogs under a new chief executive officer. As he prepares to replace company founder Lawrence F. Levy in January, Andrew Lansing, says the future is in the cheap seats, not the luxury suites...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/13/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 41, p18
Reports developments in the food service industry in the U.S. as of October 2003. Promotion of Andy Lansing to chief executive officer at Levy Restaurants; Completion of the food court renovations by Chartwells College and University Dining Services; Contract between the Tulsa Airport Authority...
- Levy antes up in bid for riverboat casino. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;5/1/95, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p7
Reports that The Levy Restaurants of Chicago, in a partnership with Hyatt Development Corp. and racetrack owner Richard Duchossois, is one of four bidders for a license to operate a floating casino on downtown Saint Louis' Mississippi River shoreline. Projected growth in river-based gaming in...
- Fulton's Crab House opens at Disney World. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the Levy Restaurants' opening of the Fulton's Crab House at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Levy's lease to operate the restaurant; Meal prices; Seasonal appetizers offered.
- Levy Restaurants. // Restaurant Business;7/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p110
Features the Levy Restaurants chain of restaurants. Teaming up with Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg on entertainment-themed DIVE!; Collaboration with Gaylord Entertainment.
- Levy Restaurants closes Kaplan's after 18 years. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/2/95, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the decision of Levy Restaurants to close its D.B. Kaplan's Delicatessen at the Water Tower Place shopping mall in Chicago, Illinois. Reasons for the closure; D.B. Kaplan's menu.
- Levy Restaurants to unveil new cafe at Lincoln Park Zoo. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p48
Discloses that Levy Restaurants is opening the Park Place Cafe at Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago, Illinois.
- Levy sues pizzeria named Spiaggia. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/14/94, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p2
Reports that Levy Restaurants is suing a pizzeria in Newport, R.I. for trademark infringement for use of the name Spiaggia. Levy group's Spiaggia as a fine-dining Italian restaurant; Remarks by pizzeria co-owner Mohammed Badr.