Feeding the film-makers in NYC
- ARLENE HALKO. // Advocate;5/8/2007, Issue 985, p18
The article presents an obituary for Arlene Halko, co-founder of the HIV and AIDS service organization the Chicago House.
- Tighten your belt. McClellan, Matt // Smart Business Cleveland;Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p86
An interview with the senior manager of Skoda Minotti, Gregory E. Halko, is presented. When asked how nonprofit organizations are doing in the current economic situation, Halko said that funding is the most affected. He points out the irony in an increased demand for health and human services,...
- Made in the USA. Sommerlatte, Scott // Fly Fishing in Salt Waters;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p56
An interview with Ted Juracsik, founder of fly reels maker Tibor Reels, is presented. Juracsik revealed his experience fighting in the revolution in Hungary against the Russians and when he came to the U.S. He also talked about how he ended up becoming a machinist and how he first got into the...
- A cowboy clothier mounts a comeback. Boss, Shira J. // Christian Science Monitor;12/11/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p20
Presents an interview with John Peterman, the founder of the clothing catalog company J. Peterman.
- Q&A: JOHN PRENDERGAST CO-FOUNDER OF ENOUGH PROJECT. Lang, Daryl; Walker, David // Photo District News;Dec2009, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p8
The article presents an interview with John Prendergast, co-founder of Enough Project.
- Rob Ward, founder, Food Marketing Network. // Horticulture Week;3/19/2010, p48
An interview with Rob Ward, founder of Food Marketing Network in Great Britain, is presented.
- People in the news. Dabaie, Michael; Stirland, Sarah; Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;06/14/99, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p10
Presents news briefs concerning securities industry executives in the United States, compiled as of June 14, 1999. Includes the appointment of Gates H. Hawn to succeed Richard S. Pechter as chief executive officer of Pershing; Appointment of John Halko as president of Reuters America subsidiary...
- MFS focuses on chefs. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p28
Presents an interview with John Kuitwaard, founder and president of Metropolitan Food Service Incorporated, which is headquartered in Massapequa Park, New York. Comments from Kuitwaard; Information on the company.
- IN MEMORIMUM. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;May2013, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p13
The article presents obituaries for two notable people including Donald R. Shaffer, the founder of greases and oils Provider Company Shaffer Manufacturing Corp., and John Rudolph, the founder of Lima, Ohio based Rudolph Foods Co. which is a food provider company.