Upholstery man with soft spot for cushions
- WADING IN. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2012, Issue 5791, p26
The article presents information on Wade Upholstery Ltd., including the comments of Chris Everist, its sales and marketing director. Chris discusses topics like the biggest launch comprising of sofa models Floyd, Elliot, Wellington and Jasper, Wade's core customer base, and the firm's focus on...
- All change after Wade departure. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2001, Issue 5263, p3
Report the resignation of Glenn Matthews as sales director of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain. Plans of Matthews to venture into other business interest; Replacement of the sales director by Paul Longmuir; Comments of the management on the resignation of Matthews.
- Wade introduces literary leather chairs. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p4
Reports on Wade Upholstery's launching of literary leather chairs.
- Five make entry easy at Wade. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p1
Reports on the furniture collection of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain. Target market of the products; Details on the products of Welbeck House, sister company of Wade; Specifications of existing models.
- Wade's biggest launch in recent memory. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2012, Issue 5787, p9
The article reports that Wade Upholstery Ltd. will showcase four new models and 125 new fabrics across 15 collections at different group shows.
- Upholstery firm launches new site to help retailers. // Cabinet Maker;1/11/2013, Issue 5820, p8
The article reports on the launching of Wade Upholstery's new website, www.wadeupholstery.co.uk after the repositioning of the business in 2012 which focuses on quality commercial upholstery.
- Chinese addition for Wade. // Cabinet Maker;5/26/2006, Issue 5489, p3
The article presents information on the company, Wade Upholstery. Wade upholstery is the latest British manufacturer that began importing leather upholstery. Two models, the scroll arm, high back Vermont and the more contemporary Boston, make up the Wade Additions. The models are manufactured in...
- Long Eaton offers soft options. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p5
Highlights the Long Eaton Guild At Home furniture exhibition in Great Britain. Launch of Welbeck House Sudbury sofa; Presentation of Savona chairs from Wade Upholstery; Introduction of transitional New origins cabinet range by YP Furniture.
- Centre of excellence. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p21
Focuses on the recognition of the Jena model from Wade Upholstery during the Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain. Features of the Jena sofa collection; Departure of the Jena design from the historical product offer of the company; Product areas identified and created for the Wade.