PROVIDING FACILITIES MANAGEMENT: Crothall grows w/in MMS
- Compass sales point upward. // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p9
Announces a 16% increase in profits for Compass Group PLC, the British parent of contract management company Compass Group USA, in December 1998. Factors driving increase in profits.
- Warning slashes Compass value. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/16/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4341, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Compass Group in Great Britain in 2004. Expected profit of the company; Factors affecting the profits of the company; Amount of contract gains.
- Compass chairman gets 40% pay rise. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/24/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4206, p5
Reports on the increase in salary of Francis Mackay, chairman of contract catering company Compass. Amount of salary received in 2001; Rate of increase received by other executives of the company; Reason behind the increase in salaries of Compass executives; Profits incurred by the company in 2001.
- Compass profits increase while Sodexho stutters. Bozec, Louise // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/23/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4223, p4
Provides information on the turnover and operating profit reported by global catering firm Compass Group for the first half of 2002. Restaurants owned by the company; Background on the performance of the company during the same period in 2001; Comparison to the performance of the company's...
- Compass in the UK: Bullish on recession. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p54
Reports on the confidence of foodservice giant Compass Group PLC that its business plans would guarantee continued profits despite forecasts of a worldwide recession. Ability of the company to win new contracts; Advantage of involvement in different markets; Success of the Moto automobile...
- Compass North America: Core competency. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p58
Reports on the profits of Compass Group PLC from the success of its foodservice brands in the United States. Contribution of vending company, Canteen to the revenue base; Strength of Eurest from the growth of its national contracts; Expansion of the school foodservice business of Chartwells.
- Compass Boosted By New Contracts. // Hospitality Ireland;Jun2009, Issue 59, p62
The article reports on an improvement in profits posted by the Compass Group in the first-half of 2009 with the help of new contracts including the Aviva Stadium and Lansdowne Road. The company has posted a 33% increase in profits during the period, with sales up by 24% to â‚¬7.9 billion....
- Compass Group says Bailey's job is secure. Bill, Tom; Lumsden, Lottie // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/7/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4369, p7
Reports on the issuance by Compass Group PLC of a profit warning in April 2005. Expression by investors of their lack of confidence in the firm's senior management; Awareness by the management team of their investors' priorities; Reason behind the issuance of a profit warning.
- Budget airlines bring Compass good news. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/29/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4275, p9
Reports on the profit posted by airport concession firm Compass in the first half of 2003. Reasons for the strong sales of the firm; Turnover rate; Pre-tax profit; Business plans of the firm.