WITH A SHOPPING MALL MODEL: FoodBrand targets airports
- FoodBrand lands pacts for Ky. airport, Qdoba. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p4
Reports the alliances of airport restaurant segment, mall-food-court operator FoodBrand LLC in Westlake Village, California. Terms of deal with Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport; Details on franchise deal with fast-casual operator Qboda Mexican Grill; Benefits of the alliances.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/20/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 25, p24
The article presents recent news and developments concerning health and nutrition industry in the United States. FoodBrand LLC, a full-service restaurant management company will open three new restaurants at the Cincinnati/Kentucky International Airport later in the year 2005. Under the terms of...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/23/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 29, p3
The article offers news briefs in the restaurant industry in the U.S. HMSHost Corp. has acquired the assets of California-based multibrand food court operator FoodBrand LLC. Ohio-based Wendy's International Inc. has pledged to give preferential buying support to pork and chicken suppliers that...
- CASA JAVA. Houten, Ben Van // Restaurant Business;12/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 23, p23
Introduces the Casa Java concept of Villa Pizza restaurant at Newark International Airport in New Jersey. Features of the concept; Size of the restaurant; Number of employees.
- Airport food. Yum, yum. // Franchise Times;Dec97, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p70
Lists the top ten international-airport restaurant/eating establishments. Includes the Greater Cincinnati International Airport; Hartsfield Atlanta; Vancouver International Airport.
- PROJECTS 3,000 SALES/WK.: Villa Pizza debuts at Pittsburgh Intl. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the opening of Villa Pizza in Pittsburgh International Airport in Pennsylvania. Types and prices of pizzas available; Brief information on Villa Pizza's breakfast program; Factors that helped increase the number of customers.
- Updates from BNA: New Restaiints, Parking Discounts. // Tennessee Tribune;7/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p9C
The article presents updates from BNA airport parking restaurants at the Nashville International Airport in Nashville, Tennessee including Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen, Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs and Freshens.
- Syracuse Hancock Airport to get Parisian-style cafÃ© later this year. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/20/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p2
The article discusses the move of Brioche DorÃ©e, a chain of Parisian-style bakery cafÃ©s, to sign an agreement to open a location at Syracuse Hancock International Airport in New York in December 2014.
- On-Site Omnibus. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/13/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p18
Reports the opening of the George Gervin's restaurant at San Antonio International Airport in Texas.