Art for beds' sake
- Warren Evans hints at possible retail partnerships. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2011, Issue 5719, p4
The article reports that Warren Evans's owner and founder has expected that the business may seek a retail partnership in London, England.
- Second store for Warren Evans. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p1
Announces the opening of Warren Evans furniture store in London, England on August 3, 2002. Overview of the company's performance.
- Creative ways to use limited liability companies. Zorn, William V.A.; Hughes, John E. // Business NH Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p32
Presents information on how to overcome the complexities and limitations associated with the formation and maintenance of a Limited Liability Company (LLC). Disadvantages of LLC; Check-the-Box Regulations, regulations relating to entity classification; Effect of the regulation to LLC; How the...
- A guide to going solo. Luciano, Lani; Cheney, Karen // Money;Sep98, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p136
Looks at people who have started their own businesses and the risks associated with it. Questions and answers in reference to being in business for yourself; Includes a worksheet to determine if you can afford it or not. INSETS: Closing the income gap;Saving time;Reaching out, by Joan Caplin.
- Not enough of you? Beswick, James B. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;10/13/97, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p4SB
Explores issues associated with the addition of staff to business owned by sole proprietors in the United States. Factors to consider before adding staff; Importance of staff growth to small businesses.
- You, Too, Can Be An Entrepreneur. Chang, Milton // Industrial Physicist;Jul1995, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p37
No abstract available.
- New Jersey self-employed individuals working in Philadelphia pay higher taxes. Roman, J. Joseph; Cobern, Bruce E. // CPA Journal;Oct94, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p72
Discusses the problem of New Jersey resident taxpayers who generate income as sole proprietors in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Taxes compared to an employee who lives in New Jersey and works in Philadelphia; Example which illustrates the problem; Possible remedy to the problem.
- W.C. manuial rule amendment in N.Y. adds LL companies, members. // Insurance Advocate;06/08/96, Vol. 107 Issue 23, p10
Reports that limited liability companies has been included to the Sole Proprietors and Partners rule of the New York Workers Compensation and Employers Liability Manual. Description of legal liability for contractual obligations.
- Sole and solo practitioners: Where will the future take you? Cangelosi, Julian P. // Outlook;Fall95, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p51
Presents guidelines for accountants in California who are in sole proprietorship or planning to establish one. Two directions to be chosen from; Use of technology to leverage time and resources; Establishment of plan for the business; Development of a professional network.