Bold designs on life
- Wearing a lifestyle. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p18
The article analyses the prospects of high street clothing stores that are moving into the business of home-wares, particularly accessories. The entry of these stores in the accessories market gives the indication that the wind of fashion particularly, its French connection is blowing from...
- Simple ideas with sumptuous result. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p39
An interview with Gill Nono, founder of Nono Designs in Knutsford, England. When asked about how she has ended up in designing fabric, wallpaper and accessories, she refers to her experiences of such work in several leading companies as well as the establishment of her own designing company in...
- Bright and Breezy Nono. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p4
Features the Breezy collection of upholstered chairs from Nono.
- Nono's a go go for kids. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p3
Reports the signing of stockists for the collection of children's fabric of Nono company.
- NoNo. Stenger, Sarah // Textilwirtschaft;1/12/2012, Issue 54, p32
The article evaluates the children clothing collection, which includes asymmetric lines, prints, and frills, designed by NoNo.
- SWATCHES. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p12
Reports developments related to the textile industry as of August 2002. Selection of Kathleen Hill for the position of merchandising manager of Cranston Consumer Products; Expansion of the Lamontage technique; Launch of Heimtextil Sunday.
- Pillotex slides back into red as sales slow. // Home Textiles Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p1
Focuses on the range of home textile products introduced by executives from various textile companies. Launch of the Lichtenberg shower curtains from Anna Linen company; Introduction of Waterford table linens from Bloomingdale company; Design of Ashford Court decorative pillow from Kohl Corp.
- Beacon adds three execs. // Home Textiles Today;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p19
Reports on the appointment of executives of Beacon Looms in Teaneck, New Jersey. Career history of the managers; Expertise in corporate strategy and competitive positioning; Increase of market share.
- EWHT Prepares Market Breakfast. // Home Textiles Today;10/14/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the market breakfast meeting sponsored by Executives Working in Home Textiles at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City on October 16, 2005. Topic of discussion; Panelists; Moderator.