- New owners for Simpson's of Norfolk. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p5
Reports on the acquisition of the cabinet firm Simpson's of Norfolk by Bryce and Angela Barrett in Great Britain. Expansion plans of the owners; Company history; Investments of the owners on the company.
- forum bytes. // Interior Design;Apr2002, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p56
Reports developments on interior designing as of April 2002. Details on the opening of the Stern's Hobby Center for the Performing Arts; Introduction of the furniture from Peabody Office Furniture company; Partnership between Hardy Holzman Pfeiffer Associates and Brooklyn Academy of Music.
- Sterling has designs on interiors. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p5
Reports that the Sterling Furniture company has launched an interior design service.
- New showcase at Winter Market. // Cabinet Maker;1/22/2010, Issue 5671, p18
The article reports on the launch of the showcase "Alfresco Spaces" that is dedicated to the upmarket, design-led furniture and furnishings at the Winter Las Vegas Market on February 1 to 5, 2010 in Nevada.
- Some Lessons to Learn from Today's Top Decorators. Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Nov99, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p34
Discusses interior decorating trends that should be noted by wood products manufacturers in the United States. Wall designs; Furniture designs for television sets and computers; Questions regarding furniture designs.
- Solid Surfacing. // Contract;Dec2001, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p125
The article lists the ranks of solid surfacing manufacturers including DuPont, Formica, and Wilsonart.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2013, Issue 5866, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Interiors UK event, show representative Markus Majercus, and the furniture industry.
- Spreading its wings. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p12
Reports the success of the emerging Design Interior show in Great Britain. Recognition from the British Contract Furnishing Association (BCFA); Partnership of BCFA and Trade Partners UK; Participation of different exhibitors in the show.
- Old made new. BULLA, TRACY // Home Accents Today;Jul2011, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p70
The article describes the new trends showcased during the 2011 edition of the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF) including the incorporation of contemporary flavor into classical designs, the use of customizable art and the use of raw silk, paper and fish skins in home accents.