Start early to avoid the visa crunch
- Labor Pains. Tolme, Paul // Ski;Feb2008, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p19
The article reports that tighter visa rules have U.S. resorts scrambling to find foreign workers.
- Excluding the most excludable. Kalven, Jamie // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jul/Aug1987, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p60
Responds to reactions concerning the issue of visa policy in the United States.
- Canada to review visa denials of Indian officials. // Asian Pacific Post;9/16/2010, p17
The article reports on the announcement by Canada that it is reviewing its legal obligations following the rejection of visa applications of some Indian police and army officials by its consular officers in New Delhi, India.
- Philippine visa ext. // Travel Daily;4/2/2012, p5
The article reports that free visa for tourists staying 21 days or less to 30 days has been extended in the Philippines.
- Indian work visas in high demand in Canada. Singh, Gurmukh // Asian Pacific Post;11/25/2010, p16
The article reports on the increase in demand for Overseas Citizenship of India (OIC) and work visas for India in Canada.
- Turkish visa update. // Travel Daily;2/8/2012, p7
The article reports that new regulations relating to visas have been implemented by the authorities in Turkey wherein tourists on ordinary visas are allowed a 90 days maximum stay within a 180 day period.
- E-visa for Zimbabwe. // Travel Talk-India;May2013, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p23
The article informs that the government in Zimbabwe has introduced electronic visa facility for the citizens of India. INSET: Coming Soon: Univisa.
- E-visa to Turkey for Indians. // Travel Talk-India;May2013, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p26
The article informs that Turkey has launched a new online visa application system for citizens of India, Pakistan and African countries.
- legal. // India Currents;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p27
The article presents information on the priority dates and other transitional information that are taken from the Visa Department of the U.S.