- NEW MEDIA PEOPLE. Newman, Paul // New Media Age;7/15/2004, p35
This article presents an interview with Paul Newman, creative director at Guava on his career and personal life. He qualified as a graphic designer in 1990, before Web development really started. From there he got involved in some of the first multimedia. He worked for a firm called RS2...
- The outsider insider. Fuller, Graham // Interview;Mar98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p165
Profiles actor Paul Newman, while giving details from an interview discussing his career. Background information on Newman; Names of motion pictures Newman played in; Comments from Newman.
- Paul Newman. // NEA Today;Feb2000, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p19
Interviews actor and business Paul Newman about his efforts in joining with business leaders across the United States to urge federal spending for education and health care for children. Reason for his decision to join the Business Leaders for Sensible Priorities campaign; Efforts to lobby for...
- PAUL NEWMAN'S salad days. Paroz, Matthew // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/16/2002, p18
Interviews actor Paul Newman. Plan for his career; Secret of his marriage; His view on fame.
- TWO FOR THE ROAD. Cagle, Jess // Time International (South Pacific Edition);10/7/2002, Issue 39, p66
Interviews actors Tom Hanks and Paul Newman. The film 'Road to Perdition' starring Hanks and Newman; The actors' working relationship; The father-son bond in the film; Relationships the actors had with their own fathers; Whether the actors feel an obligation to be socially active.
- In Newman's own words. // Good Housekeeping;May95, Vol. 220 Issue 5, p147
Interviews actor Paul Newman about the 5th Annual Newman's Own Inc./Good Housekeeping Recipe Contest. Personal rewards associated with Newman's Own; Most bizarre request received for grant funding; Predictions for food trends for 1995; Children's passion for cooking; Trying out new products;...
- Paul Newman Likes Getting Animated. Modderno, Craig // Home Media Retailing;11/5/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p10
The article provides a brief interview with Paul Newman, present at the world premier of the film "Cars." The actor who lent his voice for the animated film "Cars" said that he loves getting animated, when asked about his association with the animated film. Questions related to his acting career...
- NEWMAN'S LUCK. Krum, Sharon // Australian Women's Weekly;May2005, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p74
Presents an interview with actor Paul Newman about his career and personal background. Information on the food business of Newman; Roles portrayed by Newman in several motion pictures; Personality of the actor.
- Economy, war threat create uncertainty. Heinzen, Jenny; Knell, Michael J.; O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p12
Presents views of executives in the furniture industry concerning their business outlook for 2003. Growth in demand; Improvement in production efficiencies; Problems facing retailers; Impact of war threats and terrorism.