- Wella Signs Deals With Mod's and Camille Albane. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/1/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 103, p8
Reports on Wella's agreement with the Berard Group, franchiser of the Mod's Hair brand name to boost its market position in France and in the international salon market. Company's supply agreement with the Dessange Group's Camille Albane division.
- WELLA IT'S ABOUT TIME. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Aug2005, Vol. 173 Issue 8, p8
Reports that Wella Corp. has announced the third annual Global Vision, The Ultimate Haircolor Experience at Disney's Yacht Club Resort in Walt Disney World Resort, Florida. Presenters at the event.
- Zellar does so Wella. // Packaging Magazine;11/6/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the launch of the styling gel from Wella in a bottle with a Zeller Plastik snap hinge closure that gives the product a stable standing position in Great Britain. Significant features of the product.
- Top 10. // American Salon;Feb97, Vol. 120 Issue 2, p134
Presents Wella Corp.'s Top 10 Celebrity Hairstyles of 1996.
- Stop press. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p5
Presents information on several issues concerning exhibitions in Great Britain. Exhibition of Wella Corporation in October 1998; Proposals on exhibition effectiveness research; Increase on the December 1997 show sales of Mice Group.
- City Bird of Paradise. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Apr2002, Vol. 170 Issue 4, p10
Identifies City Bird of Paradise to be one of the top hair and fashion trends for 2002 by Wella Corp. with the help of Trend Union of Paris. Style features of hair; Assessment of the internal structure of hair; Availability of hair colors.
- Hair care maintains leadership spot in cosmetic sales. Davis, Donald A. // DCI;Apr94, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p24
Discusses the continuous growth of the hair care/hair styling business due to new ingredients, inventive marketing efforts and styling changes. Protection against sun damage; DNA synthesis suppression; Unusual developments in the hair care business.
- Hair care report. Davis, Donald A. // DCI;Apr95, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on emerging trends in the American hair care industry. Persistence of the power of price-consciousness in the market; Supermarkets as leading discounters in the market; Effects of market segmentation on price. INSET: U.S. trails in per capita consumption..
- Italians take hair care into their own hands. Barone, Amy B. // DCI;Apr96, Vol. 158 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the hair care industry in Italy. Laws governing Italian salons' hours of operation; Retail sales for 1994; Increase in the number of hair product exhibitors at the Cosmoprof '95.