Introductory Comments Proceedings of the Eighth Symposium on Joint Preserving and Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Hip
- News and Events. // World Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery;May-Aug2010, Vol. 3 Issue 2, preceding p55
Photographs from the 12th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery held in Landover, Maryland, a laparoscopic video conference, and World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS) meetings in April 2009 and June 2010 are presented.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Paediatrics & Child Health (1205-7088);Feb2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, following p112
A calendar of events related to pediatrics, to be held in 2012, is presented, including Pediatric Anesthesia 2012, International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG) 21st Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children, and Lifelong Learning in Pediatrics.
- IPEG's 18th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children April 22—25, 2009 Phoenix, Arizona, USA. // Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques;Apr2009, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p263
The article offers information on the 18th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children to be held by the International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG) in Phoenix, Arizona from April 22-25, 2009.
- Editorial. Mishra, R. K. // World Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery;May-Aug2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, pv
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the 3rd World Congress on the Recent Advances of Minimal Access Surgery held February 14-15, 2013.
- NOTES: Where have we been and where are we going? Rattner, David W. // Surgical Endoscopy;May2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1143
The article offers information on the Third International Symposium on Natural Orifice Surgery (NOTES) that will be held in San Francisco, California on July 10, 2008.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Bariatric Times;Dec2015, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p29
A calendar of events is presented including the MISS2016: Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium on February 23-26, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons 2016 Annual Meeting on March 16-19, 2016 in Boston, Massachusetts and the Obesity Medicine...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Bariatric Times;Feb2010, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p26
A calendar of events from March 4-June 19, 2010 in the U.S. is presented including the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons 12th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery on April 14-17 in Landover, Maryland, International Pediatric Endosurgery Group 19th Annual Congress for...
- 2006 Scientific Session of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) Dallas, Texas, USA, 26—29 April 2006. // Surgical Endoscopy;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p1006
The article presents the abstract of one of the poster presentations at the 2006 Scientific Session of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons in Dallas, Texas in April 2006. The abstract is about the effect of intraperitoneal local anaesthesia in laparoscopic...
- 11th MEDITERRANEAN & MIDDLE EASTERN ENDOSCOPIC SURGERY ASSOCIATION CONGRESS. Târcoveanu, E. // Jurnalul de Chirurgie;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p717
No abstract available.