- New orders for Babcock materials handling. // Coal International;Jul97, Vol. 245 Issue 4, p143
Reports on orders placed with the BMH Materials Handling group of organizations.
- Testing the waters with NDT technique. Wagner, Siobhan // Engineer (00137758);5/24/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7795, p16
The article reports on the creation of a non-destructive-testing (NDT) technique by Babcock International Group PLC which is designed for naval ship tailshafts that could reduce assessment time from 18 weeks to one month.
- BABCOCK ACHIEVES AIR WARFARE DESTROYER TORPEDO LAUNCHER MILESTONE. // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on an announcement by Babcock International Group PLC regarding the successful completion of factory acceptance testing of the first assembled set of MK32 Mod 9 torpedo launchers for the Hobart Class Air Warfare Destroyers.
- Unlucky for one in seven at Babcock's Rosyth site. // Professional Engineering;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p8
Announces the retrenchment of employees at Bobcock Engineering Services at Rosyth yard in Scotland. Reasons behind the employee reduction plan; Statement of Babcock managing director Murray Easton regarding the announcement; Consultation of the Babcock management with trade union representatives.
- Babcock confident on CP5. // Rail Business Intelligence;
The article reports on increase in the operating profits and revenue posted by Babcock International Group PLC for the six months to September 30, 2013.
- Successful year for Babcock International. // Rail Business Intelligence;6/6/2013, Issue 439, p5
The article focuses on the business done by the railroad company Babcock International Group PLC in 2012-2013 which has reflected an increase of 10 percent in its revenue.
- Babcock secures waste contract for Berkeley. // Modern Power Systems;Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p40
The article reports that Babcock International Group was able to acquire a waste management contract from Magnox Ltd. at its location in Berkeley, California.
- Babcock set to fabricate subsea structures for BP. // Engineer (Online Edition);1/14/2013, p7
The article reports on the contract received by Babcock from BP to manufacture and deliver subsea structures for the Quad 204 offshore redevelopment project in Shetland, Scotland.
- Babcock reports strong demand. // Rail Business Intelligence;6/5/2014, Issue 463, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of support services company Babcock International Group PLC for its fiscal year ending March 31, 2014 in Great Britain.