- Sebastian Coe. // People;7/15/96, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p111
Profiles the life of Sebastian Coe. Fact that Coe and 221 other British athletes competed despite Prime Minister Margaret Thatchers support of the Olympic boycott in 1980; Coe's winning of the gold medal for the 1,500 meter race in the 1980 Moscow Olympics; His gold medal for the 1,500 meter...
- Sebastian Coe. Lidz, Franz // Sports Illustrated;3/15/93, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p40
Profiles Sebastian Coe, the two-time Olympic gold medalist from England who now represents Falmouth and Camborne in Parliament. World 800-meter record holder; New breed of young moderate Conservatives; Campaigning for office; Attending the Moscow Olympics in 1980; More.
- Sebastian Coe. Bloom, M. // Runner's World;Dec91, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p48
Profiles Sebastian Coe's long career as a quality runner, focusing on his matching gold and silver medals in the 1500 meter and 800 meter during the 1980 and 1984 Olympic Games. Eleven world records in his past seven years in world-class competition; Coe's illness before the 1984 Olympic Games;...
- New faces. Roth, Andrew // New Statesman & Society;7/31/92, Vol. 5 Issue 213, p9
Profiles Sebastian Coe, the new Conservative MP in Britain for Falmouth and Cambourne. Past achievements as an Olympic runner; Maiden speech on the clash between Cornish and French fishermen; Projected issues he will address during his tenure.
- SEBASTIAN COE. // Great Athletes (Salem Press);2001, p469
Profiles track and field athlete Sebastian Coe.
- ON THE BALL. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/12/2012, Issue 3012, p4
A photograph which shows Olympic Gold Medalist Sally Gunnell at the cruise of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is presented.
- tales ofâ€¦Titania at Puff and Fluff PR. // Grocer;3/24/2012, p85
The author discusses the selection of former Olympic athletes Colin Jackson, Sally Gunnell, and Roger Black as brand ambassadors for Florette salad brand.
- READY, SET COE! Moore, Kenny // Runner's World;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p78
The article offers information on the life and career of British runner Sebastian Coe.
- Olympic legacy is about more than athletics. Garlick, Richard // Planning (14672073);1/28/2011, Issue 1901, p3
The article focuses on the statement of Lord Sebastian Coe in making the 2012 Olympics stadium as a future home for athletes in Great Britain.