REALLY WILD SHOW
- We'd love that job: Lord of the Manor - Alexander George Thynn, marquess of bath. // Management Today;Feb2007, p14
The article presents an interview with Alexander George Thynn, Lord of the Manor. He discusses his job profile. He informs that he inherited the title in 1992, when his father died. He talks about his house in England.
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);11/24/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p3
A photograph is presented which shows resident of Country Club Retirement Community with their family and friends during the Thanksgiving Day in Lake Whitney, Texas.
- BEFORE THE SHOOTING STOPS: RETIREMENT PLANNING 101. Cramp, Stacey // Photo District News;Aug2001, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p36
Offers tips to photographers who are planning for their retirement.
- Retirees host legislative forum. // New York Teacher;5/6/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 15, p22
A photograph of several participants of the legislative forum in Long Island, New York in April 2010 is presented.
- Will Rogers celebrates a decade. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/9/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 187, p8
Several photographs of the 10th anniversary celebration of the Saranac Village at Will Rogers retirement community on July 29, 2010 in Saranac Lake, New York are presented.
- Archiving Veterans' Voices. // Officer;May2009, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p54
A photograph on the presentation of the book "Voices of My Comrades," by the Reserve Officers Association members to the Library of Congress Veterans History Project.
- Past Commander-in-Chiefs. // Officer Review Magazine;Sep2009, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p4
A photograph is presented which depicts the former commander-chiefs-of the U.S. Armed forces.
- Citizen on the go: SIGNS OF THE END OF SUMMER. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;9/5/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p8
Photographs of several attendees at various events in Chicago, Illinois including Marcus Evans at the 8th Ward annual Summer Sports Program, Leslie Hairston at the Hook A Kid On Golf program, and James Montgomery at the birthday/retirement party for "Sun-Times" columnist Stella Foster.
- Untitled. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);12/14/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 50, p10B
A photograph of Coach Doyle Walker with his grandson holding a custom rod and reel, presented by the Burnet Booster Club in his retirement reception, is presented.