- Santander slams FSA income rules. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;1/20/2011, p2
The article reports on the decision of Santander UK PLC chief executive Ana Patricia Botin to dissent the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) proposals on income verification in Great Britain.
- 65% of cases shoddily packaged, says Abbey. Martin, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;5/18/2009, p4
The article reports that shoddily packaged mortgage cases are blamed by Abbey for Intermediaries for delays in its processing in Great Britain. Chief operating officer Clive Kornitzer says that about 65% of the applications that lenders received as not fully packed. It emphasizes that lenders...
- TfL unveils Santander Cycles as London bids farewell to 'Boris Bikes'. Hobbs, Thomas // Marketing Week (Online Edition);2/27/2015, p1
The article offers information on partnership agreement between Great Britain local transport body Transport for London(TfL) and British self service, Santander Cycles and describes terms related to the same. Topics discussed include a cycling app launched by Santander for providing customer...
- RBS branch sale collapse cost Santander Â£52m. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;10/25/2012, p15
The article reports on the decision of Santander UK PLC to walk from a deal to purchase branches of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) which cost the bank 52 million dollars in 2012. Santander walked away from the deal after postponements held up the transfer on the branches of RBS, indicating it...
- ANALYSIS: Marketwatch - 08.11.10. // Fund Strategy;11/8/2010, p12
The article discusses the analysis of the mortgage market in Great Britain as of August 11, 2010. It says that chief executive officer (CEO) Antonio Horta-Osario of Lloyds Banking Group PLC has performed well at Santander UK PLC. It adds that Platform Co. has implemented restrictions to its...
- SPAIN BotÃn: Groomed For Success. Pasquali, Valentina // Global Finance;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p4
The article announces the appointment of Ana Patricia BotÃn as chairman of the board of Spanish banking group Grupo Santander SA in September 2014.
- A new era dawns at Spain's Banco Santander. CARMONA, JOSÉ L. // Caribbean Business;9/18/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p11
The article announces the appointment of Ana Patricia BotÃn as chairwoman of Spanish banking company Banco Santander SA.
- Santander's gross mortgage lending jumps by a third. Thomas, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);4/26/2012, p3
The article reports that a 34% increase in its gross lending was implemented by Santander UK in first quarter 2012, which was able to give out 5.6 billion British pounds of gross lending in the first three months of 2012.
- AfI associate accounts arm to boost exclusives. Holt, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;2/22/2010, p4
The article reports on the move of Abbey for Intermediaries in Great Britain to create additional broker division which will cause the availability of lender exclusives to more brokers.