SMILES PER GALLON
- Jaguar comes to India. // Asian Pacific Post;7/9/2009, p21
The article reports on the opening of a Jaguar Land Rover facility in India.
- DELHI SHOW: Tata's Jaguar to assemble XJ in India. Wright, Chris // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);2/6/2014, p17
The article reports that Jaguar Land Rover Ltd. is planning to launch its XJ, automobile lineup in India.
- Jaguar. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2012 Brand Book, p13
The article presents a case study analyzing the annual incentive event of Jaguar UK held at the Royal Livingstone Hotel in Zambia in April 2011.
- SPORT CUTS FAT. // 4X4 Australia;Jul2013, Issue 354, p12
The article offers brief information on the car Range Rover Sport from the company Land Rover.
- Small Range Rover unveiled. // NZ 4WD;Aug2010, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
A preview of the Evoque automobile from Land Rover is presented.
- JLR plugs into smartphone processing power. // Automotive Engineer;Oct2014, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that infotainment performance and functionality will be increased by Jaguar Land Rover Ltd. by making greater use of smartphones and other nomadic devices.
- UK: Tata Jaguar Land Rover develops "self-learning vehicle". Leggett, Dave // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);7/13/2014, p3
The article offers information on a self-learning automobile from Jaguar Land Rover Ltd.
- New Sport on the block. // NZ 4WD;Apr2013, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p6
The article offers brief information on the Range Rover Sport Dynamic vehicle from Land Rover.
- Jaguar Land Rover patents crash avoidance system. Jaeger, Michael // Electronics Weekly;1/22/2014, Issue 2573, p3
The article reports a technique has been patented by automaker Jaguar Land Rover Ltd., which allows a first vehicle to monitor traffic nearby and apply the brakes if a dangerous situation is detected.