- Ontario protests continue. Bickerton, Geoff // Canadian Dimension;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p22
Focuses on the protests actions of Canadian labor unions in Toronto, Ontario, on October 25 and 26, 1996. Civic groups involved in the protests; Comparison of the protests to the labor mobilization in 1976.
- Poultry workers hold picket line despite police attack. Courtice, Ben // Green Left Weekly;11/16/2011, Issue 903, p2
The article reports on the move of the National Union of Workers (NUW) members at Baiada Poultry to conduct a strike in Laverton, Western Australia (WA) on November 9, 2011.
- PERPETUALPROTEST. CUNNINGHAM, BENJAMIN // Prague Post;5/23/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 21, pA1
The article reports on the series of protests staged by trade unions in Czech Republic on May 22, 2012 as they oppose proposed changes to the pension system, rise in value-added tax and healthcare fees.
- Poles in anti-govt march, threaten strike. // Regional Today;
The article reports on the anti-government protest organized by Polish trade unions and attended by 100,000 people in Warsaw, Poland on September 14, 2013 to demand more jobs and higher salary.
- Rights march. Chang, Lia // New York Amsterdam News;8/19/95, Vol. 86 Issue 33, p2
Presents a photograph of demonstrators at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City. Picketing by Asian Pacific American union members; Protest against anti-union and anti-immigrant forces.
- Union of Left and Right. // India Today;3/4/2013, p49
This article reports on a march of around 50,000 workers affiliated with Left-wing trade unions in Azad Maidan led by communist-baiter Iddhav Thackeray.
- Unions support Flatbush Gardens workers. FRAZIER, CRAIG D. // New York Amsterdam News;9/11 10th Anniversary Issue, pL4
The article reports on the support of labour unions for locked-out Flatbush Gardens workers who stage a rally in 2011 in New York.
- Wisconsin: The question. Williams, Armstrong // New York Amsterdam News;3/10/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p13
The article presents the author's view on the labor union protests in Wisconsin.
- Benin (Case No. 2570). // Official Bulletin: Series B;2008, Vol. 91 Issue 3 (351, 352), p112
The article offers information on a case of the National Federation of Workers' Unions (UNSTB) in Benin about the violence during a demonstration organized in support of an affiliated union against the Minister of Justice.
- Unions invited to 'welcome' Wisconsin Gov.Walker to Illinois at rally April 17. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;4/5/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 35, p3
The article presents information related to a rally of labor union in Springfield, Illinois and it also discusses the presence of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker at the rally.