- SIR RANULPH FIENNES. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Jan2002, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p98
Presents an interview with Sir Ranulph Fiennes, 'Guiness Book of Records,' greatest living explorer as of January 2002. Reasons for competing in the Southern Traverse; Description of his relationship with Prince Charles; Personal and exploration achievements.
- First past the pole. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Mar2000, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p22
Features Sir Ranulph Fiennes, an explorer from Great Britain. Awards for his exploration achievements; Career background in the military; Preparations for his trip to the North Pole.
- The iceman cometh. Allen, Andy // People Management;3/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p42
Profiles Sir Ranulf Fiennes, an explorer and motivational speaker. Experiences concerning his solo navigation of the South Pole; Details on the book `Beyond the Limits--The Lessons Learned From a Lifetime's Adventures'; Views concerning leadership and team work.
- Ranulph Fiennes: 'Christians make best explorers'. // Good News;Jan2016, Issue 177, p2
The article reports on the opinion of Christian explorer Sir Ranulph Fiennes of Great Britain that Christians make the best explorers because of their faith in God, citing his expeditions with South African Charlie Burton and Oliver Burton in the Antarctic.
- TOP 10 Writer's reads. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Jul2007, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p88
A list of the top ten books for renowned explorer Sir Ranulph Fiennes is presented, including "The Lord of the Rings," by J.R.R. Tolkein, "Earth to Earth," by John Cornwell and "Survival of the Fittest," by Mike Stroud.
- Field facts. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Mar2000, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p82
Provides information on the plan of explorer Sir Ranulph Fiennes on his attempt to reach the North Pole solo.
- EVENT OF THE MONTH. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Sep2007, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p25
The article offers information on an evening of conversation with Sir Ranulph Fiennes, the world's greatest living explorer, to be held in London, England on September 25, 2007. Fiennes is the first person to reach both the North and South poles by land. The event will highlight the...
- The attitude for latitude. North, Andrew // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Oct93, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on the Pentland South Pole Expedition across Antarctica by Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Mike Stroud. Expedition as the longest unsupported journey; Disputes between the two during the expedition; Deterioration of physical conditions with progression of the trek; Loss of over 7,000 calories...
- Panasonic joins Sir Ranulph Fiennes on 'The Coldest Journey'. // Operations Management (1755-1501);Oct2012, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p5
The article reports that Panasonic Corp. is the official technology partner for the pioneering expedition to the Antarctica continent called "The Coldest Journey," which will be led by explorer Ranulph Fiennes.