- Grand Slam. // American Salon;Sep2012, Vol. 135 Issue 9, p38
The article describes how for shooting the cover feature of the journal.
- FULL FRAMES. K. D. // American Salon;Sep2012, Vol. 135 Issue 9, p46
The article reports that makeup artists incorporated a mix of dramatic and naturally full arches to perfectly frame the models' faces at Derek Lam fashion show.
- Asia Major. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Sep2012, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p206
The article focuses on the efforts made by Armani's makeup head, Linda Cantello, to prepare fashion models to the firm's standards.
- M.A.C's Backstage makeup tricks for spring '08. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;9/27/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 40, p16
The article focuses on the works of several makeup artists for the spring 2008 fashion. It is stated that makeup artist Polly Osmond presented her models without any mascara, and lipstick from M.A.C. at a show in New York City during 2007. It is stated that make up artist Romy Soleimani...
- Soft Eyeliner. // Allure;Apr2012, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p62
The article reports that makeup artists in fashion shows are using lighter colors on lower lash lines and darker shades on upper lash lines of models to create an illusion of brighter eyes.
- Slick Trick. // Allure;Nov2012, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p47
The article discusses the work done by the makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury on the models of the fall runways at Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta and Hakaan.
- Campus Scene. // Asian Pacific Post;3/24/2016, pAP10
The article profiles Chinese model Arianna who wants to become a makeup designer for the film industry.
- the Insiders. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/14/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 80, p24
This section presents photographs of several makeup artists, hair stylists, celebrities and models who participated in a fashion show held in New York in 2005.
- Telly Tummies. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWD BeautyBiz, Vol. 191 Issue 128, p19
The article features the Bellyvision advertising service, owned by Sussex, England-based marketing and communications firm PMW Ltd. Bellyvision sells advertising space on models' bellies. According to Steve Wilcox, publicity director, the Bellyvision is all about grabbing attention. The service...