- Three Revivals: Classical, Neoclassical, Romantic. Pitt, Freda // Ballet 2000;2007, Issue 112, p58
The article reviews various ballet performances performed by the English National Ballet, which include "The Nutcracker," "Alice in Wonderland," and "Giselle," at a coliseum in London, England.
- Roland Petit in London. // Dancing Times;Feb2011, Vol. 101 Issue 1206, p7
The article reports that the English National Ballet performers are going to present a dance production for the Roland Petit programme which will be held on July 20 to 24, 2011 at the London Coliseum in London, England.
- NEWS. // Ballet 2000;2007, Issue 112, p20
The article reports developments related to ballet performances in Great Britain. The English National Ballet is touring two programmes to the Sadler's Wells Theater in London, England. Scottish Ballet is resuming its tour in April 2007 after performances of the production "Cinderella," directed...
- ENB School. J. G. // Dancing Times;Oct2005, Vol. 96 Issue 1142, p73
Focuses on the annual year end performance of the English National Ballet at the Britten Theater of the Royal College of Music in London, England. Implications of the resignation of the director of the school on the students; Dance assortment arranged by the teachers as the beginning production...
- ENB at the Royal Albert Hall in Swan Lake. Gray, Jonathan // Dancing Times;Aug2007, Vol. 97 Issue 1164, p47
The article presents the author's views regarding the performance of English National Ballet in the ballet production of "Swan Lake" at the Royal Albert Hall in London, England from June 13-24, 2007. He states that Sofiane Sylve has a strong technique but her characterization of Odette Odile was...
- Untitled. Williams, Eliza // Creative Review;Jul2015, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p46
The article discusses the author's conversation with Tamara Rojo, artistic director (AD) and principal dancer at the English National Ballet. Topics covered include the challenges brought by the AD role to Rojo, her interpretations of classic ballets including "Swan Lake" and "Romeo and Juliet,"...
- LONDON REPORT. Simpson, Jane // DanceView;Spring2008, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p37
The article reviews several ballet productions performed in London, England in 2008, including "Swan Lake," performed by the English National Ballet, "CafÃ© MÃ¼ller," performed by the Tanztheater Wuppertal Royal Ballet and "Serenade," choreographed by George Balanchine and performed by the...
- ENB dance for a queen and the Princess. // Dancing Times;Feb2007, Vol. 97 Issue 1158, p6
The article reports that choreographer Michael Corder will create a new three-act ballet entitled "The Snow Queen" for the English National Ballet (ENB), to be premiered at the Liverpool Empire Theater in Liverpool, England on October 11, 2007. "The Snow Queen" is adapted from the famous story...
- New home for English National Ballet? // Dancing Times;Aug2014, Vol. 104 Issue 1248, p7
The article reports on the plan of English National Ballet (ENB) and English National Ballet School (ENBS) to find a joint office in London, England, appointing commercial property consultancy Lambert Smith Hampton to find premises.