- POST SCRIPT. // Women Artists News;Sep86, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p49
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the cover photograph in this issue, an interview with artist Debby Davis and the article "Computers Attack Heart Disease" are discussed.
- Debbie Davies. Sharken, Lisa // Guitar Player;Dec99, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p43
Features blues music performer Debbie Davis, the recipient of the 1997 W.C. Handy Award for Contemporary Blue Female Artist of the Year.
- Bison offer earth-friendly qualities. Griekspoor, P. J. // Ohio Farmer;Jun2012, Vol. 308 Issue 6, p23
The article reports on Dave Carter, head of the National Bison Association, and the bison population in the U.S.
- Bison meat becomes eco-friendly choice. Griekspoor, P. J. // Michigan Farmer (0026-2153);Jul2012, Vol. 316 Issue 7, p40
The article reports on the move of Dave Carter, head of the National Bison Association, in caring for the bison since it is near to extinction in Michigan.
- Bison a popular, eco-friendly choice among red meats. Griekspoor, P. J. // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Jun2012, Vol. 150 Issue 6, p40
The article features the National Bison Association head Dave Carter and his fascination on bison in Kansas.
- Bison eco-friendly choice among red meats. Griekspoor, P. J. // Western Farmer-Stockman;Jul2012, Vol. 135 Issue 7, p27
The article offers statements from Dave Carter, head of the National Bison Association in the U.S., on the return of bison as an exotic niche food after being hunted almost for extinction in the late 1800s.
- Seven Is the Number. Carter, Dave // Sing Out!;Winter2007, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p96
The musical notation for the song "Seven Is the Number," by Dave Carter is presented.
- 'If I can stop them doing something silly it's worth it'. // Community Care;8/26/2010, Issue 1832, p21
The article focuses on the childminding role of Debbie Davis, a childminder in the Buckinghamshire Community Childminders Network, in Great Britain.
- Debbie Davis hits the Spot. Hahne, Elsa // Offbeat;2015 Jazz Fest Bible, p114
The article presents an interview with American blues musician Debbie Davis who explains what she eats when spotted eating roast beef sandwich at Stein's Deli grocery store in New Orleans, Louisiana.