- TAKING ACTION…. // PRWeek (London);5/7/2010, p8
The article focuses on the demonstration staged by the World Development Movement (WDM) and People & Planet on April 28, 2010 in Great Britain, targeting the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and calling for action to protest against the bank's investment in unethical projects.
- Superglue Three challenge the 'Oil Bank of Scotland.'. // New Internationalist;Apr2011, Issue 441, p59
The article discusses several climate change activists, including Tim Gee, who secured themselves to the building of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) in Edinburgh, Scotland during the summer of 2010.
- CUFFED FOR THE CLIMATE. Scher, Eddie // Sierra;May/Jun2013, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p69
The article offers information on the civil disobedience protest by 48 environmental and civil rights leaders, farmers and ranchers, youth and community activists to move the U.S. President Barack Obama to take immediate action against climate change.
- Counter-protest dwarfs climate denier rally. // Green Left Weekly;3/16/2011, Issue 872, p4
The article reports on the rally for an emergency action on climate change in Melbourne, Victoria organized by GetUp.
- Get Moving on the Climate Crisis. // Progressive;Aug2011, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p13
The article offers information on a worldwide day of action called Moving Planet, to be organized by a coalition of activist groups in the U.S. on September 24, 2011, to put people demands for climate action into motion.
- Thousands rally for climate change action. Hunt, Joesphine; Butler, Simon // Green Left Weekly;6/15/2011, Issue 883, p2
The article focuses on the rally of 5,000 people for the action on climate change in front of Parliament and across Canberra's Commonwealth Bridge on June 5, 2011.
- Record-Breaking Climate March. // Progressive;Nov2014, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p11
Several photographs are presented depicting protesters in various locations including New York City, Kathmandu, Nepal, and Maules Creek, Australia demanding action on global climate change held on September 21, 2014.
- Stop Climate Change. // Progressive;Jan2007, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p14
Several photographs featuring people around the world protesting to mark the International Day of Climate Action on November 4, 2006 are presented.
- Audit Committee quizzes Treasury body on banks' lending practices. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Mar2010, Issue 422, p43
The article reports that the lending practices of the Royal Bank of Scotland are conflicting with the objectives of the Scottish government on climate change, as announced by the Scottish House of Commons Environmental Audit Committee in March 2010.