- Lucy Siebert. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/15/2012, Issue 2996, p03
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses about an interview with David Cameron, prime minister of Great Britain.
- Selective speeches will benefit PM. Woodcock, John // PRWeek (London);5/20/2011, p13
The author contends that the failure of the British government to command the news agenda causes pressure on British Prime Minister David Cameron, which could lessen his impact even further.
- Tory bungling is headache for PM. WOODCOCK, JOHN // PRWeek (London);10/26/2012, p17
The article discusses the challenges facing British Prime Minister David Cameron, including the shortcomings in the Number 10 operation.
- Cartoon. Collins, Stephen // Prospect;Sep2014, Issue 222, p14
The article presents a cartoon by Stephen Collins on the possibility to defeat British Prime Minister David Cameron in the May 2015 general elections in the country.
- UNITED FRONT. // People Management;5/20/2010, p6
A photograph of British Prime Minister David Cameron and Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, while in talks on policy agenda, is presented.
- Prime Minister David Cameron records message of support for World AIDS Day. Lloyd, Peter // Pink Paper;12/2/2011, p30
The article reports on a poignant message of support recorded by British Prime Minister David Cameron to mark World AIDS Day.
- Our time to shine? // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/15/2012, Issue 2996, p10
The article presents an interview with Great Britain's prime minister, David Cameron. When asked about the inbound tourism strategy, Cameron said there has never been a better time to shout about everything the country has to offer. He mentioned that he loves holidaying in the country as well as...
- Â£ 200 billion national infrastructure plan. SLEIGHT, CHRIS // Construction Europe;Nov2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p6
The article reports that the details of Great Britain's first National Infrastructure Plan to update energy, transport and telecommunications networks have been announced by Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron.
- PM's actions must match his words. WOODCOCK, JOHN // PRWeek (London);11/11/2011, p15
The article reports on he problem which have been created by Great Britain Prime Minister David Cameron's actions confronting issues on immigration and the economy.