- IN THE NEWS. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;7/30/2008, p48
The article offers news briefs related to issues of children in Great Britain. Leader magazine writers sharpened their pencils and laid into Children's Secretary Ed Balls over the Sats fiasco, bemoaning the lack of apology from the Secretary. Politicians, youth workers and journalists have...
- 'There's a Mr Ed Balls [...]. // Daily Mail;11/14/2013, p19
'There's a Mr Ed Balls sobbing at the door seeking sanctuary.' To order your own print of this or any other Mac cartoon, or a Pugh cartoon, visit Mailpictures.newsprints.co.uk or call 020 7566 0360
- Not so golden Balls. // Mail on Sunday;11/17/2013, p27
IS ED BALLS now flatlining? It looks very much like it, as one of Ed Miliband's chief aides describes the Shadow Chancellor's performance as a 'nightmare'.
- Balls is kicked by own side. JAMES FORSYTH // Mail on Sunday;12/ 8/2013, p43
ED BALLS'S problem isn't that he goes red when he shouts but that he personifies Labour's economic credibility problem. With Ed Miliband in a far stronger position than he was this summer, Balls is now Labour's weak link.
- ED'S WORST NIGHTMARE. DAN HODGES // Mail on Sunday;12/ 8/2013, p31
ED MILIBAND has been a man in denial. Before Ed Balls rose in the House of Commons chamber on Thursday to respond to George Osborne's Autumn Statement, Labour's leader had convinced himself he was on his way to Downing Street.
- Prelude to a resurrection. Cable, Vince // New Statesman;9/30/2016, Vol. 145 Issue 5334, p63
No abstract available.
- 'George, it's basic economics': Ed Balls joins warnings over Help to Buy. Dale, Samuel // Money Marketing (Online Edition);
The article reports that Great Britain Shadow chancellor Ed Balls says Labour Party has warned against the government's Help to Buy scheme.
- Untitled. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);4/30/2009, Vol. 109 Issue 4167, p6
A photograph of children at Legacy Rainbow House in Ormskirk, Lancashire, England who met with children's secretary Ed Balls on a visit is presented.
- QUOTES OF THE WEEK. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;7/23/2008, p22
The article presents quotes from renowned personalities including Ed Balls on the close working relationship between him and Alan Johnson, Norman Baker on the legal blood alcohol limit for 17 to 20-year old drivers and Alan Steer on underage drinking.