- ICE CAPADES. Boyd, Amanda // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p14
Features various photographs of salt depots for the City of Cincinnati and Hamilton County in Ohio to find out how the crews prevent the roads from becoming skating rinks as of January 2003.
- A CENTURY of COOPERSTOWN. Durant, John; Durant, Alice // American Heritage;Dec1958, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p81
Photographs showing the life style of the people in the village of Cooperstown, on Lake Otsego, New York, are presented.
- Seven seas. // Nature Australia;Fall96, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p64
Presents a series of photographs depicting the wonders of the ocean taken by divers. Contact number for more information.
- Live, from Antarctica. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/25/1998, Vol. 148 Issue 21, p78
Presents photographs from Antarctica. Wildlife, including killer whales, a Weddell seal, and a penguin; The McMurdo Station; An iceberg.
- Show us your slides! Stuckey, Scott // Boys' Life;Sep93, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p12
Invites all neckerchief slide carvers to send a close-up photograph of their favorite slides to `Boys' Life' magazine. Requirements; Suggestions for designs to make; Photo tips.
- How to extend the life of your photos. Grant, D. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Oct88, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p21
Explains the effect of humidity, light, and photo albums on photographs, and tells how to counteract it to increase photo longevity. Color prints versus black and white; Temperature.
- Frozen in a winter wonderland. Harbison, Robert // Christian Science Monitor;1/23/97, Vol. 89 Issue 40, p16
Presents a photograph of a leaf frozen with ice, which was taken in a nature preserve in Natick, Massachusetts.
- Four film fiends. Sala, Edward J. // Horse & Rider;Feb96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p88
Profiles four horse photographers. Jim Bortvedt; Don Trout; Don Shugart; Harold Campton.
- Black Chernobyl. // Mother Jones;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p48
Presents a photo essay of the environmental damage done in Kuwait after the Persian Gulf War.
- Untitled. Patti, Tony // PSA Journal;Oct93, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p34
Discusses the reliance of photographers to descriptive literature in looking for subjects to photograph and where to find these subjects. Importance of experience; Illustrated list of favorable routes for camerabearers; Achievement of best photographic results.