- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time;8/13/2012, Vol. 180 Issue 7, p6
Correction to the articles "Cable Wars" concerning broadcast blackouts in the August 6, 2012 issue and the photograph accompanying a quotation by Tour de France winner Bradley Wiggins are presented.
- Brands look to exploit Wiggins Tour win. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/23/2012, p8
The article discusses information about the ongoing marketing campaigns by Gatorade, Jaguar, and News Corporation for British Tour De France winner Bradley Wiggins.
- ED'S LETTER. Muir, Pete // Cyclist;Nov2014, Issue 28, p12
In this article the author discusses the mastery of British people in time-trialling with reference to the best cyclist in the world Bradley Wiggins who is also British.
- HITTING THE LOUD PEDAL. Evans, David // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;9/12/2012, Issue 2838, p28
The article discusses how racer Bradley Wiggins can beat world rally champion Sebastien Loeb and win the Wales Rally GB. INSET: REASONSTO BE CHEERFUL, PART ONE.
- RACE. // Bicycling Australia;Jan/Feb2010, Issue 161, p124
A photograph is presented that shows Bradley Wiggins, Chris Sutton and other cyclists at the Herald Sun Tour in Australia.
- Untitled. McClary, Samantha // Estates Gazette;8/4/2012, Issue 1231, p03
The article reports on a petition launched by Paul Dimoldenberg, leader of the opposition of the Westminster City council in England, to award Olympic gold medal winner Bradley Wiggins the freedom of the City of Westminster.
- THE TUCK TELLS ALL. // Road Bike Action;Jun2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p24
The article discusses four cycling styles of four cyclists during the stage five time trial (TT) of the Paris-Nice event including the style of Richie Porte of assuming a low position that keeps the head from creating more drag, the style of Rein Taaramae of a shortened position leading to a...
- Men's Week. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/9/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 28, p1b
An introduction is presented to a special section on men's fashion, discussing topics including cyclist Bradley Wiggins' personal style, the relaunch of department store Barneys' private brand Basco, and retail industry trade shows in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The Wild Cards. Yost, Whit // Bicycling;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p53
The article focuses on three contenders of the 2010 Tour De France, including Andy Schleck, Cadel Evans, and Bradley Wiggins.