- AROUND TOWN. // Advocate;5/8/74, Issue 137, p34
Presents a photograph of a man holding a figure of the body's lower torso.
- EYE ON TEXAS. Rosenfield, Lance // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;3/5/2010, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p29
A photograph of a man being helped by a woman is presented.
- SELF PORTRAIT #17, 2003. // Columbia;Fall2005, Issue 42, pxiv
A photograph of a grown man posing in coat is presented.
- LAB BABBLE. SWAN, RUSS // Laboratory News;Oct2015, p14
The article presents the author's views on the behavior of human beings in identifying objects that are not present in real with the help of instances such as identifying materials in photographs that actually don't have anything.
- Untitled. // Design Week;5/3/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p5
A photogrsph showing a luxury hydro-massage bathtub, designed by Marc Sadler for bath and kitchen company Ideal Standard, is presented.
- Part 2: PASSINGS. // Sensations Magazine;Spring2012 Supplement 5, p26
A photograph that portrays a man with head bent down sitting on a chair is presented.
- The Marriage of Wedding Photography and Photojournalism Getting Totally Out of Hand. // BAGnewsNotes;6/16/2014, p1
The article presents the photograph of a lady with a gown along with the man standing in front of her site with the ignition of fire.
- Bathing Beauty. // Minnesota Monthly;Jan2013, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p73
The article presents the information of Japanese bathing tub and a photograph presenting a women in a tub is also presented.
- Just Ducky. // Gulfshore Life;Dec2014, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p272
A photograph of a child named little Johnny on a bathtub in the beach is presented.