- Aviva chief Thiam in Pru move. York, Nicola // Money Marketing;9/27/2007, p26
The article announces that Tidjane Thiam has been appointed group finance director of Prudential PLC.
- Morning Scan: Boost for Bitcoin; More Stress Test Stress. Peters, Andy // American Banker;3/12/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 38, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Bitcoins, the stress tests of the U.S. Federal Reserve, and chief executive officer (CEO) Tidjane Thiam of financial services company Credit Suisse.
- Prudential boss Tidjane Thiam leaves for Credit Suisse. Norman, Tessa // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/10/2015, p6
The article announces the resignation of Tidjane Thiam as chief executive of insurance and financial services company Prudential.
- NEW MAN FROM THE PRU. Beattie, Emily // Accountancy;Apr2009, Vol. 143 Issue 1388, p5
The article announces that Tidjane Thiam was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of the Prudential insurance company.
- Asia key to Prudential's future. // FinanceAsia;Apr2011, p32
The article presents information on the views of Tidjane Thiam, chief executive officer at Prudential PLC on the role of the insurers in Asia in creating a new wave of consumers and growth presented at 2011 Credit Suisse Asian Investment Conference that was held in Hong Kong, China.
- Regs in Conflict: Prudential CEO. // American Banker;1/25/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F304, p10
The article reports that Tidjane Thiam, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the insurance company Prudential PLC, said that insurance companies may be reluctant to lend to banks due to conflicts between the Basel IIIinternational regulations on the banking industry and European Union (EU)...
- Pru's Tidjane Thiam to become ABI chair. Tolley, Steve // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/27/2012, p18
The article announces that Prudential Assurance Co.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Tidjane Thiam is set to be the next chairman of the Association of British Insurers.
- Prudential's Thiam to step down as profits increase 7%. NORMAN, TESSA // Money Marketing;3/12/2015, Issue 1476, p16
The article announces the resignation of Tidjane Thiam from the chief executive position of insurer Prudential to become the head of financial services company Credit Suisse.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 35, p58
Career developments involving chemical industry executives are discussed. Russ Stolle has been appointed senior vice president, global public affairs at Huntsman Corp. Air Products has appointed Coming Painter as vice president and general manager of its global electronics division. Arkema has...