- WHAT ARE YOU PACKING FOR THE WORLD CUP? Hughes, Holly Stuart // Photo District News;Jun2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p92
The article presents the views of several photographers on how they will feature the football worldcup 2010 including Simon Bruty, Elisa Amendola, and Janie Squire.
- The Cup That Cheers. Porter, Hugh // Time International (South Pacific Edition);6/12/2006, Issue 23, p48
A photo essay depicting memorable moments during World Cup football tournaments all over the world is presented.
- West Africans cheer on World Cup teams. // New York Amsterdam News;7/1/2010, Vol. 100 Issue 27, p2
A photograph of West Africans who cheer on World Cup teams on Ivory Coast and Ghana is presented.
- Diski! Diski! // Southern African Tourism Update;Apr/May2010, Issue 212, p50
A photograph of the mass Diski Dance outside the Greenpoint Stadium in Cape Town held as part of the celebration for the forthcoming 2010 Federation InternationalÃ© Football Assocaition (FIFA) World Cup is presented.
- INTERNATIONAL Mosaic. // Flare (Pakistan);Jul2014, p76
Photographs of people and events related to telecommunication are presented including the 2014 E3 video game extravaganza, the National Day Citizenship ceremony and the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- All-conquering Spain set new global benchmark. // Australian FourFourTwo;Aug2010, Issue 58, p5
A photograph of Spain's football players celebrating after winning the 2010 World Cup in South Africa is presented.
- ...AND AWAY. // Four Four Two;Aug2010, p70
Photographs of several couples, mirth and mania in South Africa as the continent host of the FIFA World Cup.
- The Spanish Victory: A Larger Lesson? Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;7/12/2010, p3
A photograph showing soccer players Xabi Alonso of Spain and Nigel De Jong of the Netherlands during the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final match between Spain and the Netherlands on July 11, 2010 in Johannesburg, South Africa is presented.
- RE:PLAY (previous edition revisited). // People Management;7/15/2010, p46
A photograph showing the reaction of English fans following England's defeat in the 2010 Soccer World Cup is presented.