- A paradise of roses. Martin, Tovah; Bouchet, Guy // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Feb95, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p52
Features photographs of rose gardens. Description; Rose varieties; Background information.
- Carefree roses. Black, Craig Summers // Better Homes & Gardens;Apr96, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p155
Focuses on the rose garden of Judith and Robert Gries. Garden look achieved by the Gries; What the Gries fancy in their garden; Details on how to grow old roses.
- Petal Pix. // American Rose;Oct2004, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p6
Presents several photographs of rose varieties grown in the U.S. as of October 2004. Damages caused by hurricanes to a rose garden in Florida; Floral arrangement of Gourmet Popcorn and Scarlet Moss.
- Petal Pix. // American Rose;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p6
Presents several photographs of roses and rose gardens.
- Petal Pix. // American Rose;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p6
The article presents several photographs of roses and rose garden submitted by "American Rose" magazine readers in the U.S. Barbara Osterberg photographed a "cupcake tree" created for the rose auction of the Ventura Country Rose Society. Lisa Pflug have taken a photograph of her pet ball python...
- Full and FLOWING. Johnson, Eunice W. // Ebony;Sep1981, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p80
Photographs of several fashion models wearing new designs from Paris are presented.
- SIZZLE IN THE SAND. // Sports Illustrated;Winter2010, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p102
The article presents several photos of women posing in swimsuits, which includes supermodels Daniella Sarahyba, Julie Henderson, and Irina Shayk.
- Model marriages. // People;06/22/98, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p120
Presents photographs and brief details of the weddings of supermodels that occurred between September 1997 and October 1997. Kirsty Hume and Donovan Leitch; Kristin McMenamy and Miles Aldridge; Gail Elliott and Joe Coffey; Heidi Klum and Ric Pipino.
- THE NEW SUN STANDARD. // 20/20;Sep2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p41
Photographs of several models wearing branded sunglasses are presented.