- HARD-PRESSED. // People Management;5/6/2010, p6
A photograph of Goldman Sachs banker Fabrice Tourre facing the media ahead of his questioning by a U.S. senate committee is presented.
- Promise me: Don't look at the market today. Enjoy's yesterday's euphoria for the weekend. // In Search of the Perfect Investment;8/2/2013, p1
The article presents the author's views on miscellaneous issues including world stockmarket, conviction of bond trader Fabrice Tourre and singer Taylor Swift. He presents various suggestions for facing the condition of stock market including broad thinking, don't invest in gold, oil service and...
- The Fabulous Life of Fabrice Tourre. Pressler, Jessica; Vandam, Jeff // New York;5/3/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p15
The article features Fabrice Tourre, an employee of Goldman Sachs who was named in a civil suit against the company by the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC).
- The SEC's Big Bet Against Goldman Sachs. Daugherty, Will // Securities Litigation Journal;Summer2010, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the complaint filed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) against Goldman Sachs & Co. and its vice president Fabrice Tourre allegedly for misleading statements and omissions on the company's role as underwriter of privately placed notes issued under the ABACUS...
- SCANDALS. Cassidy, John // New Yorker;5/3/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 11, p21
The author comments on a legal case involving the investment firm Goldman Sachs and Fabrice Tourre, a mortgage trader there. Both have been charged by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with misleading investors in a "synthetic collateralized debt obligation." Hedge-fund manager...
- REGULATION NEWS: Goldman Sachs Intl failed to tell FSA of US probe. // Money Marketing;9/17/2010, p32
The article reports on imposement of fines by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Great Britain on Goldman Sachs International for failure to convey about an investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It is stated that the SEC began investigating Goldman Sachs...
- Goldman exec answers call of the wild. Kapos, Shia // Crain's Chicago Business;1/21/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p0006
The article announces that Goldman Sachs & Co. vice president Michelle Carr has been appointed director of the Nature Conservancy of Illinois.
- FRAUD IS ALREADY ILLEGAL: SECTION 621 OF THE DODD-FRANK ACT IN THE CONTEXT OF THE SECURITIES LAWS. Schuur, Nathan R. // University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform;Winter2015, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p565
In the aftermath of the financial crisis, lawmakers and the public focused on abuses in the securitization industry. Abacus, a Synthetic CDO created by Goldman Sachs & Co., became a symbol of what many felt was a corrupt system when it became known that Goldman and Fabrice Tourre, a Vice...
- IN THE MARKETS. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p4
The article presents information on Fabrice Tourre, vice president at Goldman Sachs, and Matthew Tannin, hedge fund manager at Bear Stearns.