- ART. // Diva;Apr2010, Issue 167, p28
The article offers information about the art entitled "Brick" at the Redchurch Street Gallery in London, England.
- The show must go on (about 30 years later). BUCK, LOUISA // Art Newspaper;Sep2010, Issue 216, p40
The article presents the author's views on events of interest to the art community in London, England, including the re-launch of the Cabaret Futura club, the dinner hosted by the philanthropic patrons group Outset for the studio of the Chapman brothers.
- MANY HAPPY RETURNS. // Crafts (0306610X);Mar/Apr2008, Issue 211, p12
The article provides information on the important milestones of several key galleries in London, England including the Contemporary Applied Arts' (CCA) 60th year anniversary, Galerie Besson's 20th anniversary, and Barnett Marsden Gallery's 10th anniversary. An overview of CCA, Electrum Gallery...
- Praline applies the Sorrell Foundation's colour scheme to Saturday Club Summer Show. // Design Week;6/16/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p4
The article announces the collaboration of Praline Design with Sorrell Foundation in creating a visual image and exhibition design for the upcoming National Art & Design Saturday Club Summer show in London's Somerset House in England.
- The Rudiments of Ornamental Composition/Constructed Works. James, Sarah // Art Monthly;May2005, Issue 286, p30
Reviews two art exhibitions in England. "The Rudiments of Ornamental Composition" at the LOT art gallery in Bristol from March 13 to April 30, 2005; "Constructed Works" at the Fa projects art gallery in London from March 18 to April 23, 2005.
- Melanie Counsell. Walsh, Maria // Art Monthly;May2005, Issue 286, p32
Reviews the art exhibition "Melanie Counsell" at the Program art gallery in London, England from April 7 to May 7, 2005.
- Phil Collins. Smyth, Cherry // Art Monthly;May2005, Issue 286, p33
Reviews the art exhibition "Phil Collins" at the Milton Keynes Gallery in England from April 9 to May 29, 2005.
- Jon Thompson. Hunt, Ian // Art Monthly;May2005, Issue 286, p35
Reviews the art exhibition "Jon Thompson" at the Anthony Reynolds Gallery in London, England from March 15 to April 17, 2005.
- Robert Mangold. Williams, Eliza // Art Monthly;May2005, Issue 286, p36
Reviews the art exhibition "Robert Mangold" at the Lisson Gallery in London, England from March 16 to April 30, 2005.