- Group features local professionals in campus rally. // Pipe Dream;3/19/2010, Vol. 77 Issue 14, p2
Photographs of several protesters and speakers during a protest rally on the use of coal on campus outside the Couper Administration Building including Rosalind Wright, Tinamarie McDermott, and Sam Sussman are presented.
- Lunch Break for Telangana Protesters. // India -- West;2/4/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 11, pA44
A photograph of Telengana protesters eating their lunch in Andhra Pradesh.
- Tenants rally against State Sen. Pedro Espada. // New York Amsterdam News;6/18/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 25, p6
A photograph of the members of Latinos for Affordable Rents protesting State Senator Pedro Espada is presented.
- Tribals Protest Against Missionaries. // India -- West;9/9/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 42, pA36
A photograph of the tribals protest activity against Christian missionaries in New Delhi, India on September 6, 2011 is presented.
- Police vs. Occupy: Who's Protecting Whom Against What? Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;12/12/2011, p1
Several photographs are presented of arrests by police of Occupy protesters in the U.S.
- LA Eviction: Witness to Power or The Man and the Money Shot? Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;12/1/2011, p1
A photograph of police officers evicting supporters of Occupy Los Angeles movement from their camp at the Los Angeles City Hall is presented.
- You Can't Arrest An Idea. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;12/1/2011, p3
A photograph of a police officer pointing a weapon at demonstrators during the Occupy Los Angeles protest encampment outside Los Angeles City Hall is presented.
- Occupy the World. // Progressive;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 75/76 Issue 12/1, p14
Photographs of the demonstrations took place internationally influenced by 2011 Occupy Wall Street protest movements are presented including U.S. states, Toronto, Ontario, and Valencia, Spain.
- Protesters Take On Free Trade. // Progressive;Jun2001, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p22
Presents several photographs of demonstrations across the United States and Mexico to protest the Free Trade Area of the Americas Summit meeting held in Quebec City, Quebec, on April 20-22, 2001. Burning of a United States (U.S.) flag in Tijuana, Mexico-San Diego, California border to protest...