- Small victory against Morrisons. // Convenience Store;10/26/2012, p10
The article reports that giant supermarket chain Morrisons has withdrawn its request to build a petrol station with forecourt store located near its 500,000 square-feet superstore in Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire, England, due to widespread protests from local retailers.
- Morrisons Plans Online Service. // MMR;4/15/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p26
The article reports that Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC, a food retailer located in Bradford, England plans to launch an online operation service in Great Britain.
- Untitled. Wellman, Paul // Estates Gazette;12/17/2016, Issue 979, p1
The article reports on Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC' plans to redevelop a store in Camden in Great Britain, joining the supermarket housing game.
- New ready-to-serve in Combibloc. // Paperboard Packaging;Jul96, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p38B
Reports on supermarket chain Wm Morrison PLC's introduction of a new packaging format to add to its range of ready-to-serve custards in cartons. Features of the Rexam PKL series 6 Combibloc filler.
- Morrisons plans Bridgwater RDC. Perry, Dominic // Motor Transport;11/26/2009, p6
The article reports that supermarket Morrisons Supermarkets PLC plans to follow up the recent opening of its new 920,000sqft Kent RDC with the construction of a similar operation in Bridgwater, Somerset, England to support growth in the South-West.
- Morrisons to 'cut jobs' at DC. Wight, Ashleigh // Motor Transport;5/26/2014, p6
The article discusses the plans of the British supermarket chain Morrisons to restructure operations at its distribution center (DC) in Wakefield, England which includes the closure of a warehouse leading to job losses and changes to workers' hours, reported by the trade union Unite Union in 2014.
- Morrisons to boost website with 'special offers' service. // Marketing Week;3/4/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the plan of the British supermarket chain Morrisons to expand its website with a service allowing customers to develop their online shopping lists in 2010.
- Health defines new Morrisons own label. Hegarty, Ronan // Grocer;7/16/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8013, p4
The article discusses food retailer Morrisons' comprehensive overhaul of its own-label offering to focus on health, which includes a cut in the amount of salt, fat, and sugar in its products.
- Morrisons praises longer semi savings. Walton, Christopher // Motor Transport;11/18/2013, p3
The article informs that Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc has launched a trial of its semi-trailers that have helped in saving 6.5 percent productivity and informs that 38 15.65m trailers are being run by Morrison and has plans to run more 40 and 100 double-deck trailers have also been put to use.