- International Centre for Graduate Education in Micro- and Nano-engineering. // Engineers Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p74
A photograph of the representatives of the Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology is presented.
- Engineers Ireland South East Region host stand at Ploughing Championships. // Engineers Journal;Nov2006, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p543
A photograph of the Engineers Ireland South East Region members Donal Deering and Pat Roche, together with Minister of Education and Science Mary Hanafin, at the National & World Ploughing Championships in Ireland is presented.
- Untitled. // Popular Mechanics;Dec2006, Vol. 183 Issue 12, p77
A photograph of engine of the new BMW automobile is presented.
- Connect and Cruise Crate Powertrain System. // Nashville Automotive Report;Dec2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p7
A photograph of Connect and Cruise Crate Powertrain System is presented.
- END PIECE. // Professional Engineering;12/12/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p104
Presents several photographs depicting various situations related to engineering in Great Britain.
- Start Looking for 2008 Construction Photos. Tuchman, Janice L. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/22/2008, Vol. 261 Issue 9, p5
The article presents an invitation for the "Engineering News-Record's" annual photo essay of the year 2008 in construction.
- EU conference on biosystems engineering. // Engineers Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p595
A photograph of the delegates who attended the meeting of the thematic network on education and research in biosystems engineering funded by the European Union is presented.
- YOUNG ENGINEERS PARTY THE NIGHT AWAY. // Engineers Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p620
Photographs of the attendees at the Young Engineers Society Ball held at the Guinness Storehouse in Ireland are presented.
- RE:PLAY (previous edition revisited). // People Management;5/6/2010, p46
A photograph of dryer engineers doing a manual test drive of Megatron 3000 is presented.
- HO scale fire pumpers. // Model Railroader;Feb2009, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p11
A photograph of fire trucks from Sylvan Scale Models is presented.