- Look away now, Nasser. Moorehead, Benj // Cricketer;Dec2013, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p72
The article reports on the England's cricket team's loss in a 50-over match against an ACB Chairman's XI at Lilac Hill in Perth, Western Australia, in 2002, where it lost in front of 10,000 Australians. English players Graham Thorpe had dropped out for personal reasons while Andrew Flintoff and...
- Separated at birth. // Lawyer;4/20/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p19
The article reports on the success of Darren Gough and Guy Norman in their respective career in Great Britain. It states that Gough has proved his ability to achieve 228 wickets in 56 tests as the fastest bowler of 20th century as well as won in the "Strictly Come Dancing" television show....
- Victory! Now we can dream of the ashes and hope that Shane Warne stays crocked. Berkman, Marcue // New Statesman;08/14/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4398, p27
Comments on the favouritism shown by umpires towards English cricketers in their games with Pakistan. Information on the ruling made against Makhaya Ntini by Javed Akhtar; Reference to reports published in the newspaper `Independent'; Effect the situation could have on diplomatic relations.
- World Cup stars declare Colombo a no-go zone. Blair, Tim // Time International (South Pacific Edition);02/19/96, Issue 8, p71
Focuses on the Australian cricket team, boycott of the cricket match in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Circumstances surrounding the boycott; Comments from Jagmohan Dalmiya, convenor secretary of the Pakistan Indian Sri Lankan Committee.
- AN EYE ON TWO FUTURES. Miller, Andrew // Cricketer;Oct2013, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p107
The article focuses on the One Day International (ODI) series played between cricket players of England and Australia in which Australia won.
- Cricket's other partnerships. Haigh, Gideon // Quadrant Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p61
Focuses on Australian test cricket during the 1950s and 1960s while highlighting a cricket pictorial staple, referencing Neil Harvey and his teammates. Information on the marriages of several test cricket players; Identification of places where they met; Effect of marriage on Australian cricketers.
- Gary Ballance. // Inside Cricket (Nextmedia Pty Limited);Dec2013, p22
The article reports on a steady stream of African cricketers in the England team.
- Frank Keating. Keating, Frank // New Statesman;07/11/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4342, p34
Looks at the performance of various cricket players in a match up between Great Britain and Australia. Successful leg-spin of Shane Warne of England; Leg-spinner who took most test wickets for Australia; Australia's traditional trust in leg-spin.
- The new Test selectors face a weekend as bleak as England's winter record. For the first time,... Weaver, Paul // New Statesman & Society;05/17/96, Vol. 9 Issue 403, p30
Reports on the selection of English cricket squad members for the three Texas Texaco Trophy one-day international against India. Ratings of Michael Atherton; Jack Russell and Alan Knott; Composition of the ideal cricket team; Debate on the selection of the selectors' board.