- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;2/1/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p22
Several photographs are presented of attendees of various events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. as of February 2016 which include the 16th annual Outdoor Sportsman Awards, Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia's 6th Annual Shining Star Awards, and the Sundance Film Festival.
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- CNN festival phones it in. Jones, Michael // Variety;7/21/2008, Vol. 411 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses how the cable news network CNN uses its CNN iReport, in which viewers send in video from their cell phones, to cover tornadoes, wildfires, and Major League Baseball's All-Star Game. CNN is attempting to establish an iReport Film Festival from video material submitted by...
- ANGA: European Pulse. Hendrickson, Ron // Communications Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p39
The article reviews the exhibition "ANGA Cable Show" in Cologne, Germany on May 27-29, 2008.
- Honoring the Past, Looking Ahead. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p28
An advertising supplement reviewing the Cable Center in Denver, Colorado is presented.
- Broadcasting and Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p24
The article reports that broadcasters and cable operators are opposing the issue of retransmission consent.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p6
Photographs of people and events in the television broadcasting and cable television industries are presented including a private reception for the premier of the series "The Affair" on October 6, 2014, truTV's "Impractical Jokers" star James Murray and "A to Z" television star Cristin Milioti...
- Three Lessons TV Can Learn From Cable Pitches. Steinberg, Brian // Variety;5/13/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 1, p10
An excerpt is presented from an article on cable television advertising sales presentations by cable television industry firms posted in the publication's Website.
- ESPN: Still the Worldwide Leader. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;7/27/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p31
The article reports that television programmer ESPN still continues to the leader in sports television industry in the U.S. despite the departure of high-profile talent and a net loss of subscribers in the cable television marketplace in the U.S. as of 2015.