DRIVING THE SKILLS AGENDA:
- DIRECT TALK. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/23/2010, Issue 2922, p22
A photograph of Great Britain Prime Minister David Cameron during his first workplace question and answer (Q&A) session at the headquarters (HQ) of easyJet Airline Co. Ltd. in Luton, England is presented.
- HIT OR MISS? // PRWeek (London);8/12/2011, p2
A photograph of British Prime Minister David Cameron during a meeting with the emergency committee of the government on August 11, 2011 is presented.
- Picture of the Week. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/27/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4642, p11
A photograph of Prime Minister David Cameron with his wife Samantha during their holiday visit in Daymer Bay in Cornwall, England is presented.
- Untitled. // People Management;5/21/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p8
A photograph of David Cameron while addressing the media after all three main political parties were engaged in the issue over Member of Parliament's (MPs) expenses is presented.
- HIT OR MISS? // PRWeek (London);8/17/2012, p2
An image of British Prime Minister David Cameron after the 2012 Olympic Games in London, England.
- All about apprenticeships. CHOUDHURY, IMRAN // Eastern Eye;1/22/2016, Issue 1337, p15
The article reports on a reception hosted by British Prime Minister David Cameron and business secretary Sajid Javid at Downing Street in London, England on Janaury 18, 2016, wherein leading businesses employed thousands of apprentices and the launch of the Apprenticeship Delivery Board.
- What the White House has to do with English Waffles. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;1/26/2010, p2
A photograph depicting a billboard poster of Conservative party leader David Cameron is presented.
- Cameron on the Wyke Cheddar trail. // Grocer;5/4/2013, p30
A photograph of British Prime Minister David Cameron with Wyke Farms managing director (MD) Rich Clothier during his visit at the farm in early May 2013 is presented.
- BEHIND THE SCENES. // PrintWeek;3/1/2013, p25
A photograph of British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha during the 2010 election campaign is presented.